The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clothes shopping

+8
Paddy
guested1
IBMAREE
mylife
woppow
Martine
jaffakiwi
Admin (Paddy)
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clothes shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Clothes shopping

Post by Maisie Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:30 am

Holey crap!

While I can kind of see both sides of the first argument (though still think Paddy's initial response is something of a jump!), where Paddy then 'outs' Roswell - well, I think that is actually really despicable. Nobody deserved that. Roswell didnt deserve that.

What a shame this has happened here! Can this whole thread be deleted because it really detracts from the value of this site.

Maisie

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mylife Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:39 am

I agree with Maisie, it would be good to delete the complete thread, but I am not sure it can be done
mylife
mylife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jaffakiwi Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:31 am

Of course it can.

I would like to see Paddy answer the questions asked and reflect on the fact that his actions have caused people to quit this forum, instead of just ignoring the issue and hoping it will go away (like some of the users have).

jaffakiwi

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin (Paddy) Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:54 am

Someone is waiting for what? Who do you think you are and where do think you are?

I am apologising for nothing, so we have a like it or lump it situation really.

Do I mind that people leave TBBD? Nope, why should I? People come, people go for a variety of reasons. I have never asked a member Not to leave the site.

Like it or not, no one has to be here at TBBD. TBBD is my private effort to offer something to whomever, but no one has to be part of it if they feel so strongly against something.

JK – Your assertion that one could now never mention children etc in any Post at TBBD is pathetic and wrong. There’s an answer for you.

The ‘tone’ etc of some of the Posts has showed me that TradeMe is on the mark with its Message Board Admin and Moderation. They just delete and say ‘deleted by Moderator - they don’t give a reason.

I don’t owe anyone here or anywhere else, an apology or a begging not to leave or whatever it was anyone was hoping for.

Do I feel ‘bad’ that TBBD does not have a resident serial offender that I know about in its membership?

Not where that person has never mentioned a word of personal choice and personal decisions and responsibilities and identifies as being at fault, every person and every system (nearly) but never him? Nup, too much work needed there, it requires something a lot more than TBBD is likely to ever be.

Someone who deliberately plans and starts fires on gorse clad residential hillsides AND then attends some of the resulting fires as a serving rural volunteer fireman, AND still says he has no memory of firelighting?

Even an Arson-inclined RVFM Goldfish would remember and think, ‘Ooooh, that’s one of Mine’.

So, it is Business as Usual without him here as far as I am concerned. If you don’t like that, please don’t just stick around to whinge, I can’t be bothered. I will Ban Memberships if I feel that is appropriate, I won’t be putting up with any more sniping.

Nope, that doesn’t mean someone can not question something I decide, it’s to do with the manner of it. Yes JK, I do include you in that. You have been very helpful to me in making changes to the site layout etc and I appreciate that, as said at the times but I shan’t lose sleep if you are not a part of TBBD.

I am not removing any of the Thread or Posts in it, so it will remain as part of TBBD.

This Thread is Now Closed.

Get over it. Or not.

Paddy.
Admin etc.
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down