The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Holidays,

Go down

Christmas Holidays, Empty Christmas Holidays,

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:27 am

Wheres everyone going to spend Christmas this year.

My wife & I will be up North in Kerikeri spending The festive season with her family.
Then I will come home just after New Year & my wife will stay on for abit longer. Then we hope to head over To Taranaki way as my wife hasnt been there b4.

Last edited by Ferrit09 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Christmas Holidays, Empty Re: Christmas Holidays,

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:10 am

Due to a lack of intrest christmas has been cancelled! By order of Roswell.

Will be spending xmas day at a friends. Was planning on going to Nelson Lakes over the holidays tramping but havee to use my money on somethingelse now which sucks.

May go camping somewhere in Welly.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlestar8 Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:37 am

if i never heard the word Christmas again it would be to soon. i never want to see another Christmas decoration or present again i really cant stand the thought of another Christmas and that fact the the radio have all ready stat counting down to Christmas is driving me insane. i wouldn't care if i sleeped my way trough Christmas this yer may be the best idea really
littlestar8
littlestar8

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:23 am

I use to have a good deal with my manager when I worked for Mobil which got me out of most of Xmas. I would offer to work Xmas Eve close (3-12:30) and do the xmas open (5:30-3:00). In return I was given New Years Eve off.

It got me out of most Xmas events but a friend always bugged me about joining his family for tea. He would say I still had to eat. So I would go there, have tea, do half an hour of chit chat and say I was tired and go home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down