The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun things to do around NZ? And keen to meet people off TBBD

2 posters

Go down

Fun things to do around NZ? And keen to meet people off TBBD Empty Fun things to do around NZ? And keen to meet people off TBBD

Post by woppow Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Hey there.

Some people might remember my best mate is doing a bike ride around NZ to raise money and awareness for mental illness. And I am going with her Driving the support van.

I am keen to meet people off here. If anyone is keen to meet me and sarah (my mate) let me know. We have a website setup. www.makeadifference.co.nz which has our timeline on it. and our cellphone numbers.

Also. We have both been saving and are ready to spend all our money on kool things around NZ - I am jumping off the skytower Sad and going jet boating in at the shotover - In queenstown also what else is there to do in NZ?

We leave in 18 days !!!!!!

Thanks for reading
Lizzie
woppow
woppow

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-04-12

http://www.makeadifference.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Fun things to do around NZ? And keen to meet people off TBBD Empty Re: Fun things to do around NZ? And keen to meet people off TBBD

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:29 am

Hey Lizzie,

I got an email from Sarah today and we (Oasis) are trying to organise a group of people to meet you off the ferry and a meet and greet in the evening.

In Wellington there is Te Papa and the City and Surf Measuem both are free to have a look round. There is also the cable car and botincial gardens.

Do you want me to see if I can take the day off work and hang out?

Regards
Roswell

Back to top Go down

Fun things to do around NZ? And keen to meet people off TBBD Empty Re: Fun things to do around NZ? And keen to meet people off TBBD

Post by woppow Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:59 am

That would be awesome! I think we will skip Te Papa. LOL. Cable car sounds fun!
woppow
woppow

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-04-12

http://www.makeadifference.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:15 am

I will put a request in at work tomorrow. Fingers crossed. BTW tea in town with me and a couple of friends?

Back to top Go down

Post by Books4NZ Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:50 am

Have fun and keep safe on your trip - have been keeping up with your plans on your website.. good luck.. and keep safe..
Books4NZ
Books4NZ

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Hi Wop how exciting for you and Sarah. I'll Pm you and see if it is possible to wave you on your travels.

I thought I'd pop in the web site addy, you may know how to make it link directly to your site. Some people are new to TBBD and am sure would be keen to support you both. Arohanui

Poetry

http://www.makeadifference.co.nz/

HAVE FUN, HAVE A BLAST, AND TAKE HEAPS AND HEAPS OF PHOTOS....I SEE A BOOK BEING PUBLISHED BY YOU TwO Love and light xoxoxo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down