The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TBBD Lending Library

2 posters

Go down

TBBD Lending Library  Empty TBBD Lending Library

Post by Paddy Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:33 am

study study study
Just a reminder – we have a Free Lending Library just for TBBD Members. You can find details of available titles by visiting the Library in the Self-Help section of our Home Page.

Our Library is called the M.R Living Memorial Library – Mary was both a brave and inspirational friend and a member here and on the TM Depression Support Threads; and an early donor of books to us.

As and when more titles come to hand and I feel like doing it the List is updated. There are a few more waiting to be listed, sorry. My Bad.

To borrow a book, all you have to do is PM me with the details of the book and your first name and postal address, including post code. If a book is not available right now cos someone has it I’ll let you know.

I will pay the initial postage cost out to you, and I ask only that you pay the return postage and maybe include inside the cover of the book, a couple of spare postage stamps if you have them. They come in handy. But, if ya can’t, ya can’t and no explanation is needed and no one else will know. cheers

Paddy.

Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

TBBD Lending Library  Empty Re: TBBD Lending Library

Post by jomatt Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:06 am

Pat, I have been waiting for you to send the library policy around to get me and lock me up and throw away the key. I still have the book you lent me and I have always intended to return it but just haven't managed to get that far. I imagine the fine is in the tens of thousands by now. Sad So sorry.
jomatt
jomatt

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down