The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny things your pets does.

+2
daze7
woppow
6 posters

Go down

Funny things your pets does. Empty Funny things your pets does.

Post by woppow Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 pm

My new rabbit is a funny thing.

She/He (we arent sure what sex it is lol so we call it, IT) hehe. She loves cuddles. It hops around my room. but I do put it in the outside cage for a bit so it can eat grass. But yeah she chewed my phone charger in half! (lucky it wasnt pluged in!) But it was good because for a while I have been trying to think of a reason to buy a new phone! Hehe.
Last night it learnt that it could jump up into my bed!!!!! Who needs and cat when you can sleep with a rabbit!!!!!!!!

I got it a litter tray (Rabbits normally use it fine) But Nelly poos almost everywhere but in the tray!!!! Hehe But I still love it!

My other pet, Dog, who lives with my dad he will come up to you and make you pat him by nosing your hand and moving his nose back and forwards so you just need to have ur hand out and he will pat himself!

What funny things does ur pet do?

woppow
woppow

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-04-12

http://www.makeadifference.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Funny things your pets does. Empty Re: Funny things your pets does.

Post by daze7 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 pm

My Molly the Boxer dog has toys - bought from the Hospice shop - she knows when I've bought one and takes giant leaps at me - no wonder I'm battered and bruised (only kidding) - she beats these toys up and won't give one to me - keeps it just out of reach - she's very adept at that.

There's Roo - very small jangaroo
Aussie -a koala bear
Aussie 2 - a koala bear with a hat on (just)
and a 6 or 8, no, 7 legged bright coloured thing
a duck

These are the current toys.

Molly is brown sunshine and a gift from the 'Higher Power' to make me smile and helps to get me through the day!
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by woppow Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Pets are great at making their owners smile.

Isnt it amazing Daze how dogs know how far their owners can reach ? And so They are able to tease the owners by making them think they can grab THEIR toys Razz

woppow
woppow

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-04-12

http://www.makeadifference.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by qwerky90 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:36 am

Felix plays fetch with me.
Barney enjoys having a shower occasionally
Smile (cat's by the way)
qwerky90
qwerky90

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by britelite Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:46 am

Last week I added a 2 1/2 year old to the household...a housedog...not to be confused with the 5 workingdogs outside hehehehe...anyway...

my younger cat isn't to sure if she likes/trusts having a dog in the house

so she stalks up on him...

from behind...

spits at him...

he jumps with fright...

she tears off like a madthing believing he is about to eat her...

he runs a hides behind the nearest human...

this happens at least eight times a day Funny things your pets does. 565675 Funny things your pets does. 342442
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:16 am

Alice has worked out how to open one of the pantry doors, she also likes to climb in the rubbish bin.

Ebbie will sit and watch the fire when it's going until it dies out then she'll wander around it and us until we get it going again.

Bella will growl at the fire place when there is no fire in there.

(3 of the cats)
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:32 am

Britelite I had such a laugh out loud reading your post Funny things your pets does. 275487

Woppow you have started a wonderful new thread Funny things your pets does. 565675

My wee pooch cocks her leg up on any foot which is at tummy height (she's a bichon) She has scared quite a few visitors with this technique. She just wants tummy rubs... Everyday...anytime...anywhere!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:25 am

Funny? Nothing. She is a mere TBT.

She doesn't do funny. She doesn't have a funny strand of fur on her entire manky scrawny tabby body. She does bloody annoying, but thats a different matter all together. She does late night pikelets and won't clean up afterwards, that ain't funny, believe me. Not the next moring it ain't. She does snuggles and purrs, which is somewhat appreciated, but then, she steals food from me too. The first time I watched her snake a paw into a cup of sultanas I was scoffing, was funny. Especially as she got one, first go. A few weeks later, it is simply annoying 'cos she thinks anything I eat, is fair game.

Sure, its nice if at bed time, ya can capture her and drag her off and plonk her just under ya chin and listen to her purrs and feel her manky, evil rotten dark heart beating away, but after a while, when ya wanna go to sleep and TBT is still purring, thats not funny. Especially if one tries to 'shush' her up and ends up with the giggles and this TBT thing somehow hangs on whilst one struggles not to laugh even more.

It is not funny either when desperation leads one to try to hypnotise one's TBT to shut it up 'cos that just seems to make her sleep deeper and purr louder.

Nope, TBT does not do funny. I envy you lot with your animal friends. I just got an owner called TBT. Not funny at all, is it?

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:53 am

Missy (another of our cats) has been caught sleeping over the last few days in my washing basket and in the bathroom cupboard.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down