The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeling low

3 posters

Go down

feeling low Empty feeling low

Post by sleepless Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Iv has a really bad night with insomnia 2hrs sleep, sleeping pills didn't work last night and I feel like crap & low.
hubby has to be at work today otherwise he sed he would have stayed home I dont know how Im going to deal with Briedan my 2.5 year old son today when all i want is sleep, don't want to burden (sp) my friends as I know they are all busy today

I just started crying when hubby went to work and just want to keep crying and go to bed I hate this

just needed to get this off my chest and feel safer saying it here then on the TMMB's where I'd probly be told to harden up

thanks for letting me do it here

trina
sleepless
sleepless

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

feeling low Empty Re: feeling low

Post by qwerky90 Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Hi mrshunty,

I can't say i understand with a baby there with you, but I completely and utterly understand about wanting to go to sleep and just stay asleep all day. If I could, I would do that all weekend, but my wonderful partner forces me out.

Have a bath or a shower, keep warm. Maybe make yourself a hot choloate?

What do you see when you look into your son's eyes? How to you feel? I bet you see such a great amount of love. Keep thinking about that. Notice the small things, like a smile he may give you, a cuddle, a kiss. The word 'Mum' coming from his mouth..just think of the small things for now. See how amazing they are.

Take care,

Qwerky90
qwerky90
qwerky90

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mumtothree Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:18 am

Hi there i know how you feel I've had about two hours sleep each night for the las four nights, the hardest is getting out of bed but with kidz you have no choice (I have a 7year old, 4 year old and 2 year old) just get ito the normal routine that you do each morning make bedz washing ect then find something that you know your little man want to play and let him while you sit on the chair and watch when he says play with me just turn to him and say that you are just loving watching him be such a big boy playing at the moment and doze. You do find that you hit a point where you get through without sleep not to sure how but you can do it. Try not to worry tonight when you go to bed scaring yourself because you didn't sleep last night tonight is a new night read or do something different this time. I hope this helps I do understand try to sleep.
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepless Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:10 am

thanks mumofthree, i managed to get slepp that night after 24hrs awake, i can go without sleep but i get incredably cranky and my anziety starts to play up which I hate, fingers xd it only happens once this month
sleepless
sleepless

Back to top Go down

Post by mumtothree Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:17 am

Oh Thoughts are with you just email anytime maybe we could work on it together I'm sure that there is hope good luck
mumtothree
mumtothree

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepless Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:46 am

kinda getting tired of my insomnia is playing up yet again not very happy, doctor can't do anything. My hubby has been fab and suporrtive which is good
sleepless
sleepless

Back to top Go down

Post by mumtothree Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am

so have you managed too get any sleep can you go to sleep when your little one goes down, why can't your doc do anything for you
mumtothree
mumtothree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down