The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daytime Activities - Christchurch cont

5 posters

Go down

Daytime Activities - Christchurch cont Empty Daytime Activities - Christchurch cont

Post by rosie1955 Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:12 am

Further to my first post, I am keen to make friends/contacts in the north west of christhurch. I am 55 yr old female seeking daytime company. Anyone interested.

rosie1955

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-02

Back to top Go down

Daytime Activities - Christchurch cont Empty Re: Daytime Activities - Christchurch cont

Post by woppow Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:03 am

Hey. I am lizzie. I am quiet a bit younger then you. I am 18. But yeah. Most of my friends are alot older then me. Smile I live in casebrook Smile
woppow
woppow

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-04-12

http://www.makeadifference.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Daytime Activities - Christchurch cont Empty Re: Daytime Activities - Christchurch cont

Post by Dolphingurl Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:49 am

I'd love to if i could walk. I'm on crutches at the moment. I am 32 and live in linwood
Dolphingurl
Dolphingurl

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by graciejane Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:15 am

Hi,
I am in Burwood,close to the Travis wetlands.I would be up for walking & loads of talking,or a bit of silence,whatever the vibe is.Or coffee & a good gossip?

graciejane

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by I want to be med-free Sun May 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi Ladies XD

Glad I found some fellow chch people! How is everyone? I'm keen to meet new people, if anyone wants to chat/meet with me Smile I'm in Linwood but I now travel to Riccarton on weekdays. Sad

I want to be med-free

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down