The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie!

3 posters

Go down

newbie! Empty newbie!

Post by melomix Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:50 am

hi all

i'm melissa, 27, living in auckland. I have been here a year and have finally decided that I am sick of being alone, and lonely, and sad. I'm sick of coming home, and going to work, and coming home, and not doing anything, or having any friends, or anyone else to reach out to.

Tell me, doesn't anyone else out there feel the same? Hasn't anyone else ever felt like they didn't have a friend, that there was noone they could just drop in on, call up for coffee? well, thats me, and i want to change it. I want people i can call on, people i can coffee with, and i want to be that person for other people

so if you're looking for someone to reach out to, someone to catch up with, a friend... please message me, help me out of a dark place, we could help each other....

Smile

melomix

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

newbie! Empty Re: newbie!

Post by Paddy Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:28 am

Melomix, Welcome and good on ya for making whats hopefully, a Positive Step, not just for you but maybe others too?

Oh Yeah, we most of us here at TBBD understand lonely and aloneness, no matter if we live in a city or where ever.

Take care and yeah, thanks again, flower

Paddy
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:47 am

Hey Melomix,

I know how hard it is to make friends. I been in Wellington for a few years now and have only a couple of friends.

I have sent you a PM with my cell number if you want to chat.

Roswell

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:27 am

Hi and welcome. I am new here too and they are all lobberly.. I just popped in for a coffee*hands hot steaming brew around to all * Very Happy
smiley
smiley

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down