The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next-Life Choices (Limited Options, but) - meant as Fun, k

+2
logical-cents
Paddy
6 posters

Go down

Next-Life Choices (Limited Options, but) - meant as Fun, k Empty Next-Life Choices (Limited Options, but) - meant as Fun, k

Post by Paddy Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:25 am

Just as a bit of fun and I hope that it is, I was wondering;

If ya could choose what you ‘Came Back As’ in a ‘Next Life’ (irrespective of whether one believes in such things or not, k?) BUT
your choice was limited to being an Insect, & You HAD to make a choice,
WHAT INSECT WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE?

My hopes are pinned on becoming one of these if I’m good enough this time round - http://www.doc.govt.nz/conservation/native-animals/invertebrates/weta/

… though I have Dung Beetle as a Backup Option. No shortage of shit in this world and I can’t see next time round being much different in that regard, lol.

Weta For Better!

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Next-Life Choices (Limited Options, but) - meant as Fun, k Empty Re: Next-Life Choices (Limited Options, but) - meant as Fun, k

Post by logical-cents Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:32 am

Does a butterfly count as an insect??

Otherwise a ladybug, not one of the red/black spotted ones though, one of the metallic looking ones.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Next-Life Choices (Limited Options, but) - meant as Fun, k Empty Re: Next-Life Choices (Limited Options, but) - meant as Fun, k

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:46 pm

LOL LC

The first 'insect' I thought I'd like to be straight away, was also a butterfly. Mhaa would like be a flying insect in her next life time.

Possibly due to having a short life span, much admired and free.

Next-Life Choices (Limited Options, but) - meant as Fun, k Butter10

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:02 am

I think a praying mantis(female) they are so elegant and sit in the sun waiting for there next victim...bit gross the ripping off the head and eating part but if I am a mantis it would be normal Next-Life Choices (Limited Options, but) - meant as Fun, k 48687
smiley
smiley

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by britelite Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:17 am

well I will have to pick a cockroach...simply cos they are nearly impossible to kill. Not one of the ick yuck ones that I splat though...I would be a bush cockroach.
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:28 am

Smiley,

I just feel as though I should check this, 'cos as I write, there is a large Praying Mantis on my printer.

I've said 'G'day, just in case, ya know; but I'm hoping its merely an Advance Reccy by a member of your extended Family, rather than um, well, You.

Not that you're Not Welcome to wander all over me printer if ya feel the need, just, I'd rather you was still in this Life for a whole lot longer. Very Happy
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:55 am

Ha ha If it has a big belly and chocolate smeared around its face then it would be me..other wise no I am still here ..hee hee What a Face
smiley
smiley

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:34 am

A spider....

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:00 am

Go again, ML.
A Spider is Not an Insect. Wink
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Folly Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:34 am

an octopus

Folly

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:41 am

Um MFIC, I hate to be the one to remind ya 'n all, but we're talking Insects. An Octopus in Not an Insect. Tis a magnifficent critter, but its not an Insect Critter. Try Again, matey. Wink
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Folly Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:58 am

Oh. *bubble bursts* I want to be a caterpillar then. I googled to make sure it's an insect and yes, yes it is.

Folly

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:00 pm

orchid mantis then...I'v decided that I like change!

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:43 am

I think I'll chose a scarab beetle. They look cool. I think. Or maybe one of those rhinocerous beetles, apparently they look terrifying but they're actually really quite sweet. Or something.
Anita
Anita

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down