The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRAP.

Go down

CRAP. Empty CRAP.

Post by Paddy Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:41 am

I am so over chronic pain. Shit oh dear, its been a long day and none of my pain meds are doing a thing - or if they are, I'd hate to feel even for a moment, how sore I really am.

Too many hours sitting in a chair at a meeting yesterday. A crap -stacker-chair; the meeting was in a freakn health centre and there was not one chair for a suitable for a person with multiple spinal injuries. Fuck me, I was angry about that yesterday but I'm furious today cos I needn't be this sore. If only the health centre had a 'tall, straight-backed' chair for a tall, broke-backed bloke. I tried to keep moving but nup, not enough to counterbalance all that sitting down.

Its not all that often I 'give in' to publically whinge about physical pain - I can absorb a fair chunk of it, as long as its arisen from me own fucking stupidity, but this one is from someone elses. I'da taken me own chair if I'd known a health centre didn't have one.

And I'm so bad tempered today, ohh, even I don't wanna be around me, crikey. TBT and I are not talking, she's outside 'n the doors are locked, she can get stuffed too.

Take me word for it - 36 years of pain really hurts some days.

Please DON'T REPLY -
I don't often use our site for 'me' stuff but tonight I am, I need to and I wanna throw me toys outta the cot without anyone saying anything, Please?
Thanks, You Lot. I needed that. Ahhhhhhhh, feels more goodera already.

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down