The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyLife :))

Go down

MyLife :)) Empty MyLife :))

Post by Paddy Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:26 am

Hiya mate,

its been a while since we caught up, so I thought I'd just ask. (and I nearly forgot the smiley face in the heading - sorry)

How are you holding up, ML?

Hows You 'n Him, Yyou n' the lads etc? Have you managed to get much together time, or is life a bit busy still? Been fishing, or dune driving? Or just relaxing at all, hon?

Has the Governments hints about about taxation changes come Budget time having much impact on your core business, ML? I bet you a Lot have a lot to learn and take in quickly to be able to consult with clients on potential impacts, at times like that. I recommend - Coffee!

Nosey bugger, ain't I? Not saying sorry tho, not for that, pffft. MyLife :)) Icon_razz

I do hope that you're doing well , ML. Take good gentle care of you as well as Yours, eh? 'Cos ya should - AND, in your job, can't ya find a way to claim back that big box of choccies and Pedicure etc the business wants to shout ya? After all, your are its best advertisement, so the better ya feel ya look, then the better you will be. I know females. I searched on Wikipedia to find out everything about them. Took about 11 Seconds to learn everything important.

Sheesh, where was Wiki before I got married, when it would have been really useful? Hmmm. I digress.

Take care, mylife and keep that smile going, cos you know it suits ya. MyLife :)) Icon_wink
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

MyLife :)) Empty Re: MyLife :))

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Hi there Paddy2

Thanks for the message - greatlyappreciated!! I don't get to much time on the computer at the moment - fighting time between husband and children on the computer, and fighting time between the other things I have decided to do.

The other things? I hear you ask.... yes I have made up a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days - man it took a while! I am also knitting a black and berry coloured scarf for my friend with cancer - black and berry 'cos she doesn't suit pink, and it is fluffly like feathers (don't think you would like it Paddy2). My list requires me to focus well and plan, plan, plan - on the list is to bake once a week,..ummm well that is an experiance... made a 3 batch banana and choc chip cake the other night and ummm well it ain't quite right ... oh well practise makes perfect. Want to take up dance lessons too..

Yes the changes that will come in with GST will be interesting, I am pre warning my builders, photographers, property developers to ensure any long term contracts etc have the provision in them about 'if GST changes then the quote as a GST inclusive price changes too' and for those who want to sell more goods/services to advertise 'get this now before the rise' type of thing.

Haven't been four wheel driving in a while nor have I been fishing (but that is on my list!) - mmmmmmm coffee....been having by far to much of that drug lately - but man it is good. Nothing beats a good cuppa.

Only 11 seconds? I thought we would have been much more complex than 11 seconds? For men it must be ummm...4 seconds hehehe...

Yes still smiling - still seeing my psychologist and still on meds - ppfft that aint the end of the world...yay! it is good for the time being as a matter a fact!

The boys do keep us busy - Mat will be turning 10 in a couple of weeks, and is really growing up - both are! Had to buy them new sneakers last night for school - muzz at 8 takes a size 7 shoe already (I am only an eight and a half) and mat takes 5!! phew, too grown up at such a young age!

Hows life with you paddy2? I hear you have been a bit grumpy? and tbt is getting the blame? how is she - keeping you on your toes huh?

Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile