Hey, Mylife ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey, Mylife ...

Post by Paddy on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:13 am

Hey ML,

Hows the week without the Boys at home going? Probably awfully fast, lol. Wink

I hope that you and Pete get to share some time together, just being you guys (but we don’t want the details, I promise). Embarassed

Go on, I dare ya to not take work home tomorrow night, and to go for a walk on a beach with Pete as the sun sets. And, ya gotta hold hands – preferably, each others but pffft, hey as I said, we’ll leave the technical details to you two. Razz

Paddy.
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, Mylife ...

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:00 am

ohhh... i wish that we could do that tommorrow nite, but we had to go and get the boys tonight. Muzz was awfully homesick, but then neither has stayed away from home for more than one night.

By the way we did hold hands walking the past couple of nights, the silence at home was lovely, no more sponge bob (his laugh drives me nuts - opps already there) and no more thumping around the house - aka boys 'walking'.

So I do need to take a small amount of work home tommorrow nite, mainly just files to check. I have a new subcontractor and life is bliss there as I hand the work to him.

Hmmm... what will i do now?

But hey we both missed them like we never thought we could and yeah we did find a bit of time to 'have some time together'.....

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum