The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Kelli ..... Welcome to TBBD ......

4 posters

Go down

Hi Kelli     .....   Welcome to TBBD   ...... Empty Hi Kelli ..... Welcome to TBBD ......

Post by daze7 Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:09 am

Good to see you here and I hope you find the site informative and supportive.

Depression is very common - but - not common to the person experiencing it!

There are lots of topics and threads for you to browse through, at your own pace.

There's a chatroom at the bottom of the home page - you need to be logged in to use it.

Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Hi Kelli     .....   Welcome to TBBD   ...... Empty Re: Hi Kelli ..... Welcome to TBBD ......

Post by Kelli Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:23 am

thank you very much, Depression isnt unknown to me, I had PND with my baby who is 8 today and have had to rely on AntiDs again but all is good, because its better to get help than to muddle through

Kelli

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Hi Kelli     .....   Welcome to TBBD   ...... Empty Re: Hi Kelli ..... Welcome to TBBD ......

Post by becks Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:57 am

Hi Kelli and welcome to TBBD. I think that it's really good that you are able to recognise that being on Antidepressants is a useful and necessary thing for YOU to do in terms of helping yourself manage the illness...you go girl! I hope you find this site useful. Take care, Becks. sunny
becks
becks

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by moonskr Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:12 am

welcome Smile

moonskr

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelli Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:14 am

hi guys, havent been back for a while, thought id update, Doc has upped my meds to 30mgs for the next three months, sending me to a psychologist and given me more sleeping pills. God I hate relying on those things, but if it wasnt for them Id be a zombie right now. My 8 yr old has been diagnosed with anxiety and possible ADHD, waiting for that to be confirmed, so hence life is a bit crazy, oh and the 12 yr old is under anger management arrrgg. Hope you all are finding time to smile today, A smile is a great way to make people wonder what you been up to ha ha

Kelli

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down