The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mum22boysan1girl ..... Welcome to TBBD

2 posters

Go down

Mum22boysan1girl   .....   Welcome to TBBD Empty Mum22boysan1girl ..... Welcome to TBBD

Post by daze7 Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Welcome Mum22boysan1girl - good to have you here.

Pat, our fearless leader, started this website over a year ago. There's lots of information and topics to browse through.

So many people suffer depression and it's very common - but - not common to the person experiencing it! One very good thing that this site provides is: One need not feel so alone with the condition.

There's a chat room at the bottom of the home page - people come and go at their leisure. You need to log-in to access chat.

I do hope you find the site helpful. Thanks for joining us. .............................. Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Mum22boysan1girl   .....   Welcome to TBBD Empty Re: Mum22boysan1girl ..... Welcome to TBBD

Post by peterpam Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Morning mum22boysan1girl, oh my, we have been busy haven't we, lol. Welcome sweets, hope you get what you need in the way of support, we's very good at that, anddd sometimes we can even throw in a little humour, just to lighten the day. Take care and I look forward to getting to know you a little better.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Mum22boysan1girl   .....   Welcome to TBBD Empty Re: Mum22boysan1girl ..... Welcome to TBBD

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:07 pm

hi there m22b&1g (sorry I am a lazy typer)

Welcome to this fab site, I am sure you will find us all friendly, supportive and helpful.

Please feel free to start a thread on any topic, and I hope to see you in the chat room (of course I don't talk much... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down