The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just some ramblings

2 posters

Go down

just some ramblings Empty just some ramblings

Post by Chatzs et al Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:27 am

today:
was bright and sunny was beautiful day but didnt feel beautiful dunno why but i felt dark and yuk. went to bed early afternoon slept for 2hrs got up for few minutes then went back to sleep for couple more hrs. had really bad thoughts going thru mind - counted how many tranx i had to see if i had enough to make me sleep for a very long time, i dunno why i thinking like that. didnt have enough so didnt take any and just made self go to sleep again. sometimes going to sleep is best way to keep self safe.

tonight its raining and cold totally oposite to what today was and now im feelin kinda , could be better but not down like was this afternoon.

one good thing tho i scored myself a free coffee Smile was yumm too

inside is changing feels so weird, Shackles is still out and making sure none of talk anymore apparently we've said enough anymore and we will be in trouble.

Theres someone else around too kinda feel i know him tho very little but seems older? prehaps hes grown? or maybe hes someone diff i dunno? its confusing
Chatzs et al
Chatzs et al

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

just some ramblings Empty Re: just some ramblings

Post by Paddy Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:34 am

Oh Chatzs,
I am so glad you didnt have those pills, my friend. We would be a lot poorer here without you, so um, don't. Please?

And if you're still here - kindly pop into the chatroom? Thank you. Hugs. flower
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down