The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm so sick of feeling ill

4 posters

Go down

I'm so sick of feeling ill Empty I'm so sick of feeling ill

Post by Me Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:23 am

My system is packing up, i'm feeling sick and tired all the time. The doctor has told me to have complan now to keep heathy because I can barely eat any solids anymore without suffering for it.
I'm on so many tablets and I forget to take some of them at times which isn't helping. I have just had another kidney function test done and have another CT done next Thursday, they covering a larger area this time.
I'm still waiting for a date for one more test to be done.
Some of my blood tests are being done in Australia and i'm still waiting for the results from them as well.
One of my doctors phoned me the other day to say that they are not in yet but he hasn't forgotten about me.
They wont operate until all the test results are in and know what they are dealing with.
It's been over two months since the suspected cancer, if it was just my kidney that was the problem I would have had the operation within a week or two, so why is it so long when dealing with suspected cancer. pale

Me

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

I'm so sick of feeling ill Empty Re: I'm so sick of feeling ill

Post by Paddy Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:42 am

Oh Me, Hon, I don't know what your Blood Group is, but if by chance its something that can make use a bit from a bloke whoses Blood Group is B Rh Positive, THEN DO I HAVE A KIDNEY FOR YOU!

Take your pick of them my dear friend and fear not, its Offered as a Gift (not from the heart, but from relatively close proximity if I remember my old Readers Digests medical book correctly?)

My friend, if that Blood Grouping is compatible, even if only with antirejection pills for a few months to give time to obtain the 'right one for long term use' then you let your doctors know to let me know.

Oh and don't go all all mushy and cry - I'm only offering cos it benfits me too - woohoo, yet another body bit I can discard with honour and not have to lug around for the rest of me days. 'LiteWeight Pat, One of Everything Only, No Spare Parts Kept in Stock' is the sortta lean mean fighting machine body I wanna whittle meself down to. Or something.

Anyway, ask if that Blood Group could be of use if needs must, eh? Please hon? Ta. May your God Bless You and cast over you His safe and healing light - but tell Him, Paddy says if He needs a Kidney, you got first dibs on mine, k? He'll understand. God Bless Him. And you, You. From me. To Me. So to speak. I'm so sick of feeling ill 787356

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Oh me, sorry to hear things are not good for you at the moment, I hope they improve quick smart hun. Sending you huge hugs.
Paddy what an absolute treasure you are darling, you get huge hugs to, Pam

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:12 am

Paddy...... Thankyou for such an offer.
I have been lucky enough to have been offered both a kidney and liver from family if they are needed. The thing is, I don't mind dying, in fact I feel like it most of the time. I just want to feel well again. This has been going on for over three years, first being told that I have dementia, then maybe Huntington's. Now they have found tumors in my body and after looking at them though the CT they say I have cancer and my memory, stuttering, moods etc is an affect of the cancer, it is giving out something that is causing the other problems. It is vary rare, the doctor said that he has only ever had one patent that has been diagnosed with it. In the mean time my kidney isn't draining properly due to a tumor pressing on it and i'm also in a lot of pain at times because of the tumors.
I have been going down hill over the last three years and didn't know why.
If it is cancer, it's already in three places and is probably too late. The doctors have been preparing me for the wost, we are to take the holiday to Australia sooner rather than later if we want to make sure that we get there.
The good thing is that we aren't paying for it, and also have free accommodation over there. I just hope ( sometimes ) that they have caught it before it turns cancerous, or it is in the early stages and not all the growths have yet turned. No matter what, it's going it's going to be a big operation and so I will need a holiday afterward.

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:14 am

Peterpam,
Thankyou for your kind support. It's getting me down at the moment. How would I manage without the antidepressants.

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by daze7 Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:29 am

Hello Me, Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you - so hard for you just now, and three years is a long time to have all this stress in your life.

Hugs, .... Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down