The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Back

2 posters

Go down

I'm Back Empty I'm Back

Post by Paddy Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:54 am

I’m back, I think? Sorry about the unscheduled break – last week was quite crappy in its own little way. I can’t remember as far back as Monday sorry;

Tuesday was bill paying day (including $50 to Telecom), so there ain’t guess there wasn’t much to look forward to after that was done.

Wednesday was Doctors Visit and subsequently it turned out to also be ‘discovery day’ for a new fracture in me spine – alas and alack this one’s up high in the cervical vertebrae thingamajigs which is not as much fun potentially, as say, the fractures ‘n things lower down the back. Memo To Self – Try Not to Sneeze, Pat. Ever again, doh. I’d already noticed that something ‘new’ was giving me vision probs etc and it seems this fracture interferes with my left eye and that’s sucky but such is life. No idea how it happened, it ‘just has’. Woohoo.

Thursday was telephone and broadband disconnection day and I gotta say, that hurt a bit more than the news about me neck did, to be honest. I didn’t even see it coming – I’d already paid Telecom $70.00 during November 2009 (and have the receipts) so the total ‘debt’ was a bit over $100 which annoys me intensely. Apparently, I’m supposed to OPEN the envelopes Telecom send me – Yeah Right, like that’s gunna happen some day real soon, Not.

Friday – WINZ. Thank You, Tax Payers and WINZ, Marton. And I even made a special effort on my third visit there yesterday, to apologise to the Receptionist on Duty, for being unconscionably rude to her earlier in the day. I was the one with the attitude problem, not her. Sigh.

Saturday? – Fingers crossed, me broadband and email are working correctly again – they’ve ‘broked’ three times already since about 1.30pm when they rang me to say it was back. Feck, the ringing ‘phone nearly did for me (nerves, sigh) and having to talk on it brought back all the stammers and stutters and word confusion I fight so friggn hard to beat – except on the ‘phone, and I know I can’t, so I don’t use it if I can avoid it. Bah Humbug.

Sheesh, days and nights are unbearably long with no Internet access. I don’t wanna go thru that again – Memo to Self – Pay Telecom more, more often then, idiot!

Anyway, I’m back, and I look forward to catching up over the weekend and following days.

Oh Yeah – ‘we’ got flash new letterboxes at some stage during the week, to replace the ones that had rotted to bits and stuff. Me last letter box, ‘cos it looked scungy, just had a hand written ‘No Junk Mail’ message in Waterproof Ink. But, ‘cos it’s a flash new letter box now, I splashed out on a sign at a $2Shop thingy and um, it didn’t stick very well, for some odd reason.

Here’s a Tip – slowly moving males and fast drying Superglue is not a real good mix. I got the sign off me hand tho, without too much pain. Looks good on the letterbox, much better than it looked on me, that’s for sure. Sigh. Dickhead. Idiot Man.

Take Care You Lot and yeah, it’s a nice feeling to be back here at TBBD. flower

Paddy ‘n TBT.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

I'm Back Empty Re: I'm Back

Post by logical-cents Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:21 am

Good to see you back Pat, had been wondering how you were.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:29 pm

Yes I was missing you here last week, well until I decided talking to the big white telephone for almost 5 days straight with two little boys talking to the big metal bowl and big green bowl... and husband...well he was talking to the other big white telephone upstairs in our ensuite...

hmmm... bugga bugs, they are a pain in the ass.

Anyway, no one seemed to miss me here so I guess all good (not that I am important...not trying to sound full of self importance...meh... lets just forget it...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down