The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gosh

Go down

gosh Empty gosh

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:37 am

I could be happy happy, then i'm not as you say 'down' but I do feel weird and not right!! Sad

I went to another councillor yesterday and the person is very nice and understands well. Am going next week too, so hopefully it'll do me some good.

When i'm eating something I shouldn't, doing something I really shouldn't be I say to myself.... "Ah, it'll be ok, I won't be here for much longer, I can do what I want for now"..*sigh* When I know that isn't true (well it's not allowed to be according to people) yet I feel guilty about almost everything I eat and it's the only way I get past it...Stupid I know, but hey...Not everything is logical..

Back to top Go down

gosh Empty Re: gosh

Post by Paddy Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:40 am

Pffft, my young friend.

When I start to worry about it on your behalf, then I'll let you join in and worry with me. Till then sweetheart, don't sweat it.

If it tastes good, eat it. When you reach 7,462.7kgs, send me a PM and we'll get a Programme sorted. Yeah, but till then, relax, k? cheers

Paddy The Nagger.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down