The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just in case you wonder where I am this weekend,

2 posters

Go down

Just in case you wonder where I am this weekend, Empty Just in case you wonder where I am this weekend,

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:30 am

I will have limited use of a computer this weekend as my laptop sucked the kumera big time this morning. It is away being fixed. For those of you who know I am always here, don't panic, I can only access this from work at the moment...

That's if you were worried...which I doubt Smile

Back to top Go down

Just in case you wonder where I am this weekend, Empty Re: Just in case you wonder where I am this weekend,

Post by becks Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:32 am

Hello Mylife
Thanks for the information about your laptop malfunction-I laughed when I read that it had "sucked the kumara". I haven't heard that term in ages. Anyway..hope that your laptop gets fixed in record time and of course we would wonder about you if we hadn't heard from you!! You is special, you is! flower
becks
becks

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Just in case you wonder where I am this weekend, Empty Re: Just in case you wonder where I am this weekend,

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:15 am

gee wizz,... talk about withdrawel symptoms... am in the office with my two boys who have already done their cleaning duties, and what do I do while I am waiting for our ride???

Log onto the big black dog...sheesh!!

Can't keep away from the place, sorry all!!!

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:21 am

Good to see you ML!!

Tis quiet without you around. Hope to see you back this week.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 am

Yeah yeah... I know I make alot of noise!!

pfft..... I'll be in chat soon just catching up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down