The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello you Gorgeous People......Is it Okay................................

5 posters

Go down

Hello you Gorgeous People......Is it Okay................................ Empty Hello you Gorgeous People......Is it Okay................................

Post by angiebabe Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:00 am

To say that I'm in a good "Head-Space" right now?

Question

I LOVE this site and believe me, I know how yuk it is Sad to be down deep and to feel a big void in your soul and heart Crying or Very sad -----it is TRUELY the pits, and it seemed forever and forever, and like it was never going to get any easier!!!. CRIKEY look at my past posts on this site.
But this last week or 2, I'm feeling OK Neutral , not great BUT certainly NOT as bad, and I thank the lord for some of that heavy feeling to be lifted, IF even for only a short while?.
So to you guys and gals, I love ya and think of you all the time, and I hope that you get to experience a nice day (or 2) here and there!!!
Take Care Always rabbit
angiebabe
angiebabe

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Hello you Gorgeous People......Is it Okay................................ Empty Re: Hello you Gorgeous People......Is it Okay................................

Post by Paddy Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:13 am

Being told that one of our people is in a good space and doing well, inspires us all and helps remind us that we can get there too - we've been there in the past and its not out of reach now, even if it may feel that way.

So good on you, make the most of it and make it last cos you're worth it.

I'm wrapt that you like our site here - but its the people who make it, so thanks to everyone.

Have a safe n happy night.

Very Happy cheers
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Hello you Gorgeous People......Is it Okay................................ Empty Gee Thanks paddy

Post by angiebabe Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:28 am

I didn't know if it was appropiate to feel "sort of Normal" on here silent
But thanks for your comments, and I do HOPE you all feel good soon. Shocked
angiebabe
angiebabe

Back to top Go down

Hello you Gorgeous People......Is it Okay................................ Empty Re: Hello you Gorgeous People......Is it Okay................................

Post by wreckedless Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:34 am

I agree with Pat. Its great to hear that some one is feeling normal. Gives us all hope I guess. I am looking forward to the day when I feel like i can fit in with the rest of the world and act and feel like a person is supposed to. But until then it is great to come here and know that I dont have to be something that I'm not.
Hope you are feeling good for the longest time.

Very Happy
wreckedless
wreckedless

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by daze7 Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:32 am

Hey angiebabe, that's great and thank you for sharing with us! Hopefully we can share whatever we're experiencing, on here. That's what the site is for. It's very uplifting to hear someone is having a good day.
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lowdown Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:46 pm

Glad you posted this, angiebabe. After a hideous few months I've managed to stabilise myself and my meds at a good place - so feeling pretty okay, but reserving the right to seek help/support should things change sunny

lowdown

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by angiebabe Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:27 am

confused WELL I've slipped back to being a "Nasty Bitch" to my close ones---NEED space to myself and love it when they are all in bed!
Why does it go UP and down?
angiebabe
angiebabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:58 am

Oh bugger. Don'tcha just hate it when this happens?

The way moods and things cycle is so horrible, aye. Take care and hey, don't be too hard on yourself. Just remember, the good days will be back again - until then, just tell them to duck.

cat
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down