The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to say this even though it's a closed subject. Paddy you can kick my but for doing so if you want to.

2 posters

Go down

I need to say this even though it's a closed subject. Paddy you can kick my but for doing so if you want to. Empty I need to say this even though it's a closed subject. Paddy you can kick my but for doing so if you want to.

Post by Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:43 pm

I don't know what was said there and I don't want to, BUT I watch you lot all the time by reading your posts.

My life,
I think you are an amazing woman who has gone through so much and I have felt inspired by your life and have decided to open up a bit more myself. But the things that hurt the most, no one will ever know cause I'm not that brave. How you handled yourself was amazing and I'm going to try and be like that too.

Paddy,
I have watched you most of all. Creepy ah. But you know me, I was here under another name a long time ago, I left cause I couldn't handle the thought of mediators in here and a few people judging me and my actions when they don't know me, but it has never happened As you might have guessed me and people in authority don't go together well, just ask my doctors.
I have found you to be one of the most kindest people I have known and to see this person forgiven is so good to see. It doesn't mean any of you will forget the incident
but forgiving and forgetting are two different things. You have supported me so much on the other site and I thank you for that but i still just want to be me on here.
I have another book for your library so could you send me you address.

I believe that everything happens for a reason, I don't know what it is, but good will come from that for all concerned BECAUSE of the compassion that you all have.

To the other person, I knew someone who killed a person but became a different person, someone amazing through forgiveness from others and themselves.

Me

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

I need to say this even though it's a closed subject. Paddy you can kick my but for doing so if you want to. Empty Re: I need to say this even though it's a closed subject. Paddy you can kick my but for doing so if you want to.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Has this got something to do with me? Because I really don't understand it....

Back to top Go down

I need to say this even though it's a closed subject. Paddy you can kick my but for doing so if you want to. Empty Re: I need to say this even though it's a closed subject. Paddy you can kick my but for doing so if you want to.

Post by greasemonkey Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:24 pm

jaffa,

how is it blowin?
I aint seen you for ages.
Things are good up my-way...
sending love your way!
missingyou
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Hi Me,
I were fascinated by your posts ending.
"To the other person, I knew someone who killed a person but became a different person, someone amazing through forgiveness from others and themselves."

Forgiveness takes some understanding aye!
When someone kills another
it would take forever to
understand, I think.
Because i think,I could be wrong,sure,
but can you write more about your Friend
'The One who succeeded in the forgiveness from others and by forgiving themselves.'

Maybe you could coax them to come aboard this ship and tell-us their Story,
They seem impressive as well as decisive.
This may rub-off on some of those with Low self esteem here,
ie
We could all learn from such a Strong Willed Individual!
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:07 pm

jaffakiwi I was proud of what I read from all of you, but it was mainly for Paddy,
I left the first time for a little while cause i have a bit fear of people having power over me, when I saw mediators in here as well as Paddy and it bought back old memories and I panicked. I WILL NEVER LET ANYONE HAVE POWER OVER ME AGAIN. I have spoken to him many time on another thread and he has been so supportive, the dear that he is. I came back in here under a different name so i could post and read thread where I felt the need to. After reading a few threads I knew what a good man he is and wanted him to know how honored i am to be a part of it, and I also see myself in some people on here. It was that thread that did it, Everyone who posted in it was so what I want to be.
If this doesn't come over right then sorry, it's very hard for me to write like all you are able to.

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:19 pm

I don't see the man who killed a person anymore, but he changed. He was spending his life helping other people when I knew him, and telling his story.
He had to learn his lesson of course, but the family forgave him. That was amazing in itself. I took a lot longer for him to forgive himself and be able to truly change. That is doing a 180 and walking in the opposite direction to where he was previously going.
For a person to be able to kill someone and change so much, I believe we all can, i know it is hard, but the first step is to stop seeing ourselves as victims.
We are all strong people on here cause we have already survived the worst ( I hope ) and with what we have been through, gives us all experience to try and change things in this world, one person at a time.

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Me wrote:I don't see the man who killed a person anymore, but he changed. He was spending his life helping other people when I knew him, and telling his story.
He had to learn his lesson of course, but the family forgave him. That was amazing in itself. I took a lot longer for him to forgive himself and be able to truly change. That is doing a 180 and walking in the opposite direction to where he was previously going.
For a person to be able to kill someone and change so much, I believe we all can, i know it is hard, but the first step is to stop seeing ourselves as victims.
We are all strong people on here cause we have already survived the worst ( I hope ) and with what we have been through, gives us all experience to try and change things in this world, one person at a time.

Excellent post Me.
I'm so glad you have chosen to retain your POWER as well as excercise it so well in your communication skills.
You are Being Heard!

Sometimes,
accidents do happen and ppl who have held back their true feelings are triggered
to release a load of PAIN,all at once
and totally out of order for the minor abuse that may have SET them OFF.
'Straw on the camels Back' comes to mind.

Some of these ppl maybe the most serene ppl about
and they Loose IT all of a sudden.

When a person has killed
its a full time job
putting things right
in Oneself!

Last edited by greasemonkey on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : green paint)
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 pm

its a full time job
putting things right
in Oneself!

That is so true, it's the goal for all of us.
I better get off here now, my headache is killing me and i'm also having pains shooting through it, getting all jittery and and clumsy today. My speech has packed up completely again for no reason. But on the positive side, everyone around here who hears me speak knows me and help me more then they should, and I take advantage of it. Naughty ah.

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:20 am

Hi there Me

Thanks for the praise, I must admit, I don't think I am amazing!! But I will take it from you - 'cause it makes me feel good!

You will ok, I was unaware that you used to sign in under a different name, but that doesn't worry me at all!!

Yes is a full time job putting things right in oneself, but we will get there won't we Me???

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:17 am

where infact is there
if it aint here?
discovery means digging deep
and making use of the moment!
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:30 am

No one knows the future, so it does no good to continually focus on what might or might not be. We only have up til now, no matter how bad things might be we are still here. So we are survivors, it's the testimony of our inner strength. cheers

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:02 am

Me wrote:No one knows the future, so it does no good to continually focus on what might or might not be. We only have up til now, no matter how bad things might be we are still here. So we are survivors, it's the testimony of our inner strength. cheers

cheers
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down