The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Britelite!!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome Britelite!! Empty Welcome Britelite!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:34 pm

flower Welcome to our community here at The Big Black Dog Message Board, Britelite.

Thanks for choosing to join us. You have already been here for some time so you know to make yourself at home here and to start new Threads or Post in any existing ones that are of interest to you. Don't be shy!!!.

We have a Chat Room on our Home Page, which shows up when you're logged in here at TBBD - its an interesting place but not always busy - and I haven't seen you there, consistantly, for a while! bounce

It is lovely to hear from you on this forum and I hope that you continue to log in (and keep Paddy2 in check) - I look forward to seeing you more often!

flower flower

Take care,
Beth

Back to top Go down

Welcome Britelite!! Empty Re: Welcome Britelite!!

Post by Paddy Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:17 am

Admin told me to say this. So I am.

Welcome to TBBD Britelight.

I was intending, as ordered, to sincerley apologise to you for my not having Welcomed you here when you joined TBBD, as Member #7.

Then, I realised that I couldn't possibly have done it, since your Membership number is 49 places ahead of mine. Arguably, you should have Welcomed me, poor ole #56.!

So, this is as good as it gets. Welcome. Laughing

Pat.
Moderator.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:13 am

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by britelite Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:13 am

Welcome Britelite!! 962192 Welcome Britelite!! 494209 aw shucks mylife...that you so much for your welcome...I don't know what to say Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

It will be very nice to catch up with you in this chatroom that you speak of Laughing Razz
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by britelite Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:22 am

Welcome Britelite!! 870194 aw Pat...Admin is being bossy again isn't he!?!

in the 'welcome Paddy2' thread you will notice that I said to admin that HE should of given me a welcome thread...I never said that I thought you (Paddy2) should have...I mean how could you have as I am numbered above you!! I love you

and yes...I really should have welcomed poor old #56...that was a bit slack of me...so...

Welcome #56...you poor old thing you Welcome Britelite!! 275487 Welcome Britelite!! 683277 Welcome Britelite!! 275487 Welcome Britelite!! 787356
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum