The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG~~~We are 1 year old SOON~~~~~YAY====Lets Celebrate!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

OMG~~~We are 1 year old SOON~~~~~YAY====Lets Celebrate!!!!!!!!! Empty OMG~~~We are 1 year old SOON~~~~~YAY====Lets Celebrate!!!!!!!!!

Post by angiebabe Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Twisted Evil
On the 16th of August =====

WE--The Big Black Doggie will be having its ""1st BIRTHDAY"" tongue

Any suggestions for what we can do?....

affraid MAYBE we could start a special thread about our feelings the very 1st time we joined?
*What has helped us on this forum?
*A simple thanks to the friends anyone has found on here?
*How far we've come on our journeys?
*Time to reflect?

What do you all think? pirat
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

LOVE YOU big doggie----Y'ouve helped me loads!
angiebabe
angiebabe

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

OMG~~~We are 1 year old SOON~~~~~YAY====Lets Celebrate!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OMG~~~We are 1 year old SOON~~~~~YAY====Lets Celebrate!!!!!!!!!

Post by Admin (Paddy) Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:31 am

angiebabe, Thanks for starting this Thread. Very Happy

I thought I might have been the only person noticing the calendar edging ever closer to 16 August 2009.

Yeah, TBBD went 'Live' at about 9.20pm on Saturday 16 August 2008 because TradeMe had deleted its General Message Board Depression Support Thread, once too often for my liking. Too much good information, too much support, was vanishing from their message board without warning, and I was fedup with that. It was one of those situations where I 'd been thinking, 'I wish someone would start another message board that doesn't doesn't always delete stuff' and I remembered about the host site here, Forumotion. Without their free message board forum, TBBD probably wouldnt exist, simply 'cos I had (have) no money to get a 'real' message board created.

I had a fair idea that something like TBBD was needed - yes, there are some excellent NZ-based support and information sites already up and running (some are listed in our Help Pages) and I hope that you check them out too, because they have some good stuff. The point of difference if you like, between some of those sites and ours here at TBBD is that I think that our site, really is OURS. TBBD is real people, trying to get by, with nothing much more than ourselves as a resource; we're not a government department or Charitable Trust with staff and resources.

TBBD is you guys. Us. You and me. People who really know how this stuff feels, 'cos we are not learning it from a book. Thats what makes this place special, I think.

Guys, Thanks for choosing to share your journey with me and others here and for making TBBD a remarkably safe place, all things considered. Remember, we sometimes have to work quite hard at keeping us and here safe, so do your bit, won't you. No one is more responsible for your happiness, than you.

You lot Rock. cheers Take care, eh and spread the good word about here if you get the chance, please. www.thebigblackdog.co.nz is all the detail you need remember. cheers

Arohanui,
Pat.
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

OMG~~~We are 1 year old SOON~~~~~YAY====Lets Celebrate!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OMG~~~We are 1 year old SOON~~~~~YAY====Lets Celebrate!!!!!!!!!

Post by britelite Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:46 am

wow...that is unbelievable!!!!!!!!

sure doesn't feel like I have been here for that long!!!!!!!!

but I just double checked and yep...I joined on the 17th of August 2008...the day after the night before!!!!!!!!!!
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:29 am

Crikey. Very Happy

It is This Weekend. Sunday.

One Year Old. The Big Black Dog Message Board is nearly One Year Old, woohoo. Just two more nights of bugger all sleep, eh? cheers

I can feel a Shortbread Session coming on. Embarassed Razz
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:47 am

oh goodie, can we have birthday cake???.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down