The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, as much as it pains me to admit it,

Go down

Well, as much as it pains me to admit it, Empty Well, as much as it pains me to admit it,

Post by Paddy Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:41 pm

This is not a very exciting site to be lurking in at 3.38am on a Saturday morning (and yes I KNOW the time shown on TBBD is out by an hour - what do you think I was trying to sort out at this time of day?)

Where is everyone? I started TBBD so I could have someone to talk to! Even my cat is sound asleep.

Ah well, if you MUST sleep, I hope you're having nice, comforting dreams.

Sleep
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Well, as much as it pains me to admit it, Empty Re: Well, as much as it pains me to admit it,

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:17 pm

Good morning Pat,

I am awake. Tried sleeping but it did not work so in the end I agve up got a cup of tea and woke the cat by patting it.

Got the house to myself from later on today through to sometime mondasy which will be good.

Laters
Roswell

Back to top Go down

Well, as much as it pains me to admit it, Empty Re: Well, as much as it pains me to admit it,

Post by Paddy Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:20 pm

Morning, mate. This no sleep stuff sucks, doesn't it?

You enjoy your weekend, Roswell,

Cheers
Pat
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:23 pm

Yeah it is really screwey.

Semi temped to take a sleeping pill but I have an approved absence to go for a walk with a mate and don't want to sleep through it. Plus I hate taking them.

You enjoy your weekend too

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:29 pm

I knew there was going to be no point in taking one tonight - I'm too sore, so why waste it? You make the most of the walk, mate, I hope its a good day for ya.
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:29 pm

Well am still up.

I have managed to achieve something though. I ahve been playing Age of Empires and managed to complte a level that has taken me a few attempts to complete.

Oh Heil Roswell alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum