The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSRIs make you feel less affectionate.

2 posters

Go down

SSRIs make you feel less affectionate. Empty SSRIs make you feel less affectionate.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:38 am

Can anyone relate to this? I've noticed every time I am on them, I don't feel like hugs or affection like I do when I am not on them.

And then I found this interesting article
Can SSRI's make you fall out of love?

Back to top Go down

SSRIs make you feel less affectionate. Empty Re: SSRIs make you feel less affectionate.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:28 pm

what are ssri's

Back to top Go down

SSRIs make you feel less affectionate. Empty Re: SSRIs make you feel less affectionate.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:59 pm

a category of antidepressants, including fluoxetine, citalopram and amitriptyline.

Back to top Go down

Post by claire_sky Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:02 pm

SSRI's is the name of antidepressants like selective serotonin re(something-a-rather) intake or inhibator! LOL oh ill let someone else answer that but bascially its antidepressants Smile

Yes Jaffakiwi ive noticed it, and thats all ill say.

claire_sky

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:57 am

my mood swings make me either less or more affectionate, without the drugs!!

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:19 am

jaffa,
see meditation.

I will be writing my findings on this topic There due to an event I had three months back,after having been in meditation.
You have jolted my memory to follow-up
in this department.

YES! these drugs do Harm
to the 'depth of feeling attention',thus you will loose sight of your sexuality due to taking them.

PM's are the way of indepth communication.
Use it if you want.
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:34 am

hmmmm....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum