The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrrgh. Membership Activatation Woes.

Go down

Arrrgh. Membership Activatation Woes. Empty Arrrgh. Membership Activatation Woes.

Post by Admin (Paddy) Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:36 am

Some of you may have just received an email saying a membership you had earlier tried to set up here under one name (and which then wouldn't work and let you log in), has been activated.

I got one too. Why I have no idea.

If you suddenly find yourself with two 'memberships' here, I guess we have two choices. Ignore it and log on in the name you're most comfortable with or have used here already, or have the unwanted membership deleted.

If its happened to you and you want the 'second' membership deleted, send me a Personal Message and I'll twink it out or something.

Having said that, I'd like your permission to keep my 'second' membership. I don't always want (or need) to post messages as 'Admin'. Most of the time, I'm just me - a bloke with bipolar disorder and a spinal injury and thats who I'd like to be most of the time here.

Roll on sleep-time tonight. Arrrgh.
What a Face
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Arrrgh. Membership Activatation Woes. Empty Re: Arrrgh. Membership Activatation Woes.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:42 am

I think a second handle for admin is good.

It allows us to tell when they are talking in an ofofical capicity or just as themselves.

Roswell alien

Back to top Go down