The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you do over Easter.

2 posters

Go down

What did you do over Easter. Empty What did you do over Easter.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Tell us where you went and what you did.

I was just at home. My wife went away up Nth to Kerikeri and will be home on Monday. Her family are coming down. I will meet up with them all over at Family house over @ Mt Maunganui. I Miss her lots. Then it will be home again.

Back to top Go down

What did you do over Easter. Empty Re: What did you do over Easter.

Post by Guerrilla Roach Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:38 pm

Walking over the hills, seeing NZ nature at its best. Then Family & friends. Then Band and jamming. A great Easter, now all I needs is a holiday to recover from it. Sad Back at work.
Guerrilla Roach
Guerrilla Roach

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:31 pm

Friday: Cleaned, thru tantie at bf and left. Got over myself (lol) and came home

Saturday: Relaxed, battled shoppers cos I forgot to get my easter eggs hehe. Watched movies with bf

Sunday: Ate chocolate. Watched tv with bf. Went for an awesome ride on Phyllis down to the beach, galloped all thru the water and everything.

Monday: Went and saw my family for my sisters bday and parents anniversary (24yrs!!). Had lunch with family and grandparents. Went and hung out with bestie and some of her family, went to the beach.

All in all I had a good weekend Smile
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:11 am

I feel a bit terrible writing about my weekend...why? inner battles and tears over ex being with my nieces for the easter break.

Anyway between that i did loads of distracting things, knitted, made felted booties, finished a painting, painted two small paintings- Winnie the pooh style, fixed clothing- sewing, watched DVD's, internet, reading.... oh and for the first time in i don't know how long had a long bath - read some of my book- that was super.....

Was so pleased when today came tho.....so relieved. I couldn't leave the house all weekend too depressed. felt awful for my pooch - no walks but played inside instead.

Poetry Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down