The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alone Again ............. Naturally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Alone Again ............. Naturally!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Alone Again ............. Naturally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ZenMonsta Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:20 pm

haha morning everybody, if and when you finally get here. I am losing the plot this morning so beware!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Alone Again ............. Naturally!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Alone Again ............. Naturally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Admin (Paddy) Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:40 pm

wassup?
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Alone Again ............. Naturally!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Alone Again ............. Naturally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by spacedman Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:42 pm

hi monsta ,paddy2 What a Face <that face is awesome

spacedman

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenMonsta Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Hi spacedman! yip thats a cute face alright!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin (Paddy) Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:44 pm

lol, hi. yeah, I know how that icon feels after yesterdays hassles here and very litttle sleep. how you doing? oh, and welcome
Smile
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenMonsta Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:47 pm

paddy......can you see me typing in the chatbox? cos I am typing but nothing shows up after I hit send!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Back to top Go down

Post by spacedman Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Yeah haha its funny looking, reminds me of bender from futurama... Right now im playing the awesome game of "find the cat that ran in as soon as you opened the door" game .. I know shes there looking at me camouflaged somewhere !

spacedman

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenMonsta Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:55 pm

haha......your cat spacedman? or have you been adopted like we have it seems!!!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin (Paddy) Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:01 pm

Hi monsta. Nup, looks like the chatroom is still not working properly. That was the start of the site drama Sunday and yesterday. The hosts of this furum site did an upgrade that got errors in it so they say. You can send me a Personal Message if you need to talk?

Cats, lol. I play 'Alice (my cats name) Where are you' by hiding and calling her. It used to be fun, last place we lived, cos it was huge. Not nearly as enjoyable in a wee 1 bedroom council flat, but she still manages to get worried if she doesn't find me right away, lol.
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spacedman Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:04 pm

haha cats ,we are there masters Smile .. Im not sure what it is with animals here where i live.. Quite often there are rabbits just jumping around the lawn ,have seen chickens aswell (not jumping ,just walking). Randomly about 3 times a year this dog sits outside my front door lol. He dosnt make a sound at all he just puts his paw up to shake ,has a drink and walks up the road off again.. Its classic !

spacedman

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenMonsta Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:09 pm

classic! I'm okay Paddy, was just saying hi in chat. I'm not gonna flip out or anything just feel weird today. might be the meds or might just be me lol.

i miss my cat (fatsocatso)! this stry is a skinny little thing..........its just not the same!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenMonsta Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:18 pm

well I best go and stop avoiding doing the things I should do (but dont want to) in order to avoid doing the thing I shouldnt (but want to)!

have a good day guys. will drop back later and see whats the haps!!!!

bye
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin (Paddy) Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:34 pm

lol, yeah - one of the things I never liked was not knowing whether I felt crap cos of the meds, or in spite of them. I just hope my cat and my doctor never get together - some of the things my cat knows - only my cat knows and its probably best kept that way. cat
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum