The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the hell are you all?????????????????????

+6
britelite
lil_miss_haley
Guerrilla Roach
daze7
greasemonkey
ZenMonsta
10 posters

Go down

Where the hell are you all????????????????????? Empty Where the hell are you all?????????????????????

Post by ZenMonsta Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:46 am

I know that for many of us its become hard to be here without our wonderful and fearless leader, Pat, about as much as we would like him.

I know that I have been absent because the place just doesnt seem the same without his smiling face, his humour and his wisdom.

Well its time for me to get over it and get on with it.

Goddamn I miss yo guys, ALL of you, and you mean so damn much to me!

I dont know what you lot have been up to without me but I'm back and Im great and I wanna share with the group lol (damn group therapy has become my life lmao)

I will be back tonight I hope and I hope to catch up with some of you then. I should be back from my dance class (yes, thats right dance class! No giggling in the cheap seats please!) around 9pm

I really hope I see a few of you in the chat room!

Dont make me have to travel the country and come and get you lot!

Love you all and please please please dont leave me in chat all alone!!!!!!! lol
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Where the hell are you all????????????????????? Empty Re: Where the hell are you all?????????????????????

Post by greasemonkey Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:49 am

mmmm
dance
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Where the hell are you all????????????????????? Empty Re: Where the hell are you all?????????????????????

Post by daze7 Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:10 am

Miss ZM ..... never mind about US ..... Where have YOU been??????? .......... Lol ......... Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrilla Roach Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:30 am

I missed you twice. Damn it lol Smile
Guerrilla Roach
Guerrilla Roach

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:45 am

I have to agree.. where have you all been!! I admit I havnt been around during the day the past week, but no one is ever around Sad

I will be here tonight too xx
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by britelite Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:20 am

Sad everytime I come in here the place is empty!!!

Sad I really rreally rreeally rreeaallly rreeaalllly rreeaallllyy miss you guys Sad but everytime I pop in the chat is empty
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Hey Guys,

Sorry I have not been as regular as I used to. PArt of it is now I am on dial up and not allowed to tie up the phone line at night but the other reason is that I am now so busy with uni back on and that.

I have caught up with some of you in chat during the day and a couple on msn. I have my msn on my profile so please feel free to add me if you want to.

BTW I miss the lunch time get togethers in chat they were/are so good.

Back to top Go down

Post by claire_sky Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:43 pm

Hi guys, its me CLaire-sky signing in!

Whats that saying ... "No news is good news" Well i dont know how true that is! Cos i love news about you guys, good or bad, miss hearing from u all too!

I have been super busy at work, which is a real positive thing, im being recognised for all the hard work (shhhhh Haley, i actually do do work at work ... sometimes) and the top dogs at work are actually giving me special work to do so im hardly ever online or in the office anymore and i love it!

Thanks Monsta for starting this thread ill check in on you guys whenever i can too! I miss chat Sad

claire_sky

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:13 am

Hi guys. I too am still around but have been really busy with uni and trying to forget about being depressed. I only seem to come here when I'm feeling down... so when I'm not here its good news Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by diggingdeep Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:17 am

I manage to miss everyone when I pop in and out.
Tis like a ghost town in here lately.

Am muddling along, starting to feel better now I am back on 'Happy Pills' again. Was gutted that I had to become friends with them for the 3rd time in my life Sad But I'm getting over it.

Hope things are good with you Monsta my darlin *insert big huggles here*
diggingdeep
diggingdeep

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonely Girl Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:11 am

Hi all. I haven't been around as much lately mainly cos I can't always be bothered spending time on the computer after looking at one at work all day. And cos when I do pop in it seems to be pretty quiet. Hope everyone is doing ok. Whats this about Pat not being around much - is he ok?
Lonely Girl
Lonely Girl

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by spacedman Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:28 am

Ive been rolling with the tumbleweed

spacedman

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum