The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just me i want to live

4 posters

Go down

just me i want to live Empty just me i want to live

Post by sad princess Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:47 am

hi all i found this site thru trade me,in a way i take it as a sign to hang on even though i cant see the light at the end of the tunel i really want to see the light ...ive been told to talk about it but its really hard when friends and family dont understand even though they mean well
bye bye

sad princess

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

just me i want to live Empty Re: just me i want to live

Post by sad princess Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:51 am

and why o why must people kick you when your down,its easier to end life than sit here this wil be my last ever post good bye

sad princess

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:36 pm

It sounds like life is very hard for you at the moment. I know how you feel, and sometimes close family and friends don't understand, no matter how much they try. A severe depression is a lot deeper than a depression that most people go through. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to hang on, and though you can't see it at the moment I hope you can feel all the people who are there with you. This is a great place to talk, and when you do, you will find you're not facing this by yourself, because the people here are all on the same journey as you and I. We are all searching for coping strategies that that will help us in the future. Until then, we need to keep talking and listening.

Me

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kidsandme Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:50 pm

To Sad Princess,
i hope that your days get brighter than they have been, i know that when you are so down that everything is black it is hard to imagine that there could be light at the end of your journey, but there is, and we are all here for you and we will try to help bring that light closer to you,
Please stay and come back to us as often as you need.
kidsandme
kidsandme

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Hugs princess hope your ok and that we see you back here when your ready. We will try help you find that little bit of light at the end of the tunnel, cos it is there Smile
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:06 pm

HUGS Sad Princess, I am new here too, I was unsure about using a site, but am now hooked because when you read through messages from others suffering and the feed-back and advice given IT HELPS.

Please come back and let us help you cope with the pain you are suffering.
flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down