The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Angelwings

2 posters

Go down

Welcome, Angelwings Empty Welcome, Angelwings

Post by Paddy Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:21 am

Please forgive me if I'm starting to sound jaded, its not personal - its lovely to have you here, but I am running out of things to say.

So, at the risk of repeating myself, Welcome to our family here at TBBD, we hope you make yourself at home and use our site however you need to.

Yep, the ChatBox thingamajig is still at the bottom of the Home Page and yep, you're more than welcome to drop in and say as much or as little as you like.

I feel dreadful not being more cheerful in my Greetings, but its been a really long day, sorry.

C'mon you guys, say Hello to our newest members, please? But nicely, not like me. Ta,

Pat. flower
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Welcome, Angelwings Empty Re: Welcome, Angelwings

Post by britelite Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:30 am

Hi Angelwings...I am really glad you are joining us...please forgive Pat...he is a true sweetheart but is just having one of those days...and that is one of those things we all understand...hahaha

We are a really nice bunch here and I know that you will find help and support and make some friends along the way Very Happy

And do join in with the chat room thingame...which you find a the bottom of the home page once you have logged in
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum