The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi...I'm new here...been advised to come here for support so here I am....

+2
lowdown
britelite
6 posters

Go down

Hi...I'm new here...been advised to come here for support so here I am.... Empty Hi...I'm new here...been advised to come here for support so here I am....

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:52 am

Had tried for some support on another site and got kinda shot down not that I care but someone suggested here so can't hurt to give it a go....um, I'm claire.....lol....

Back to top Go down

Hi...I'm new here...been advised to come here for support so here I am.... Empty Re: Hi...I'm new here...been advised to come here for support so here I am....

Post by britelite Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:55 am

hiya claire_bear...and a warm as welcome to your 'home away from home'...hahaha
yes you are going to get a mass of support here Very Happy
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Hi...I'm new here...been advised to come here for support so here I am.... Empty Re: Hi...I'm new here...been advised to come here for support so here I am....

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:00 am

Thanks britelite..... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by britelite Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:03 am

just call me brite...as some days I think that my username sounds way to pretentious...lol

did you know that there is a chat box at the bottom of the home page?
britelite
britelite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:08 am

Lol.....that's a big word.....can be my word for the day me thinks..lol......nope...just signed up after advice from someone on TMMB.....you from there???

Back to top Go down

Post by britelite Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:12 am

I sure am...as most of us seem to be...a number of us joined up just after this site was created by our lovely Pat...aka...paddy

yea the perfect people who like to think they run the tmmb can be pretty callous...you aren't the first one here who has been poo pood by them...lol
britelite
britelite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:19 am

thought I recognised the name....and paddy too...lol.....they'res some shockers on there but also some very lovely caring people.....just sucks ya can't ban someone from posting in a thread...lol.....

Back to top Go down

Post by lowdown Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:27 am

Hey Clarebear, welcome - I've found this site really friendly and supportive and you can talk about what you need to talk about... Very Happy

PS britelite, whenever I see your name I just think of Gremlins Twisted Evil

lowdown

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by daze7 Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:20 am

Hi claire_bear, Good to see you here ... and welcome .... Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:46 am

oh claire bear,
that's awful!
you wont get shot down here & you can be yourself & whinge & moan & whatever.
We're a non judgemental bunch here.
We're here to help each other & you wont meet a more caring bunch.
This site rocks
beanie
beanie

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:30 pm

Thanks all......loving it here already...feels like I always been here...lol Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by dyslexick-man-lol Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:40 am

i am new here 2 so hi there all

dyslexick-man-lol

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:40 am

Hey dsylexick-man-lol........welcome.....you should come chat in the chat box at the bottom of the home page sometime.....would be great to chat to ya....

Back to top Go down

Post by Chatzs et al Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:31 pm

helllo i'm chatzs Smile
Chatzs et al
Chatzs et al

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Hey chatzs...nice to meet you.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down