The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the winner of Monstas 1st annual Xmas Carol competition issssssssssssss......

5 posters

Go down

And the winner of Monstas 1st annual Xmas Carol competition issssssssssssss...... Empty And the winner of Monstas 1st annual Xmas Carol competition issssssssssssss......

Post by ZenMonsta Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:18 am

drum roll please!

ROSWELL!

Congratulations dear rossy a brilliant effort indeed (remind me to clip ya ears later)

As they say...the check is in the post mate!

No, seriously though the prize will be posted at my earliest convenience....and once again congratulations!

Congratualations also to all of the participants each and every entry brought a smile to my face...thank you all for going to the effort!

Your all stars in my eyes!

HUgs

Monsta

the judges decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into...lol....twas you lot that voted after all!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

And the winner of Monstas 1st annual Xmas Carol competition issssssssssssss...... Empty Re: And the winner of Monstas 1st annual Xmas Carol competition issssssssssssss......

Post by diggingdeep Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:21 am

Cheers Roswell, I had a good giggle over your Carol Wink And it was a MUCH needed giggle!!!
diggingdeep
diggingdeep

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

And the winner of Monstas 1st annual Xmas Carol competition issssssssssssss...... Empty Re: And the winner of Monstas 1st annual Xmas Carol competition issssssssssssss......

Post by Paddy Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:27 am

Yeah, Bloody Well Done, Ros.

I bow to you, my friend, ya gazzumped me there, fair and square.

I cackled out loud reading it Ros, so Thanks mate.

Thanks too, to everyone who took part and were brave enough to enter, I hope you enjoyed our wee bit of harmless fun. Its interesting to see how peoples minds work in challenges like this - my effort came from just one line, the rest sorta happened, though I came perilously close to losing count in a few verses, sigh.

Good on you for taking part, I hope you enjoyed it too. Onwards and Upwards with Xmas Carols 2009
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenMonsta Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:17 am

I forgot to tell you what the prize is............

another drum roll please......

Rossy prize consists of a 2009 Diary and a $20 grocery voucher! Spend it wisely my son....the money and the time!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by claire_sky Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:16 am

Wow congrats roswell! And cool prize! Man i should have tried harder to finish mine!

But like ros told me ... ive jsut got a head start on next years xmas carol!

good on u guys who entered though!

Cant wait for the CD release of your songs LOL Smile

claire_sky

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:07 am

Glad some of you had a chuckle over it. Please to put a smile on your dials.

Back to top Go down

Post by daze7 Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:13 am

Congratulations Roswell .... I really admire your ability to adapt that carol - certainly made me smile! ..... Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down