The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting each other

2 posters

Go down

Supporting each other Empty Supporting each other

Post by Needing support Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:18 am

Hi,

I'm all new to this, but I've being dealing with PND for 6 months now and it's horrible! Currently drugged up, and feeling like there is no end. Would love to catch up with people in the same boat, as it is a very lonely road. If anyone is interested in a mini support group around the Mt Wellington, Auckland area, please let me know. The more support we can all have the better our recovery. Hope that I have posted this correctly. Thanks

Needing support

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-07-15

Back to top Go down

Supporting each other Empty Re: Supporting each other

Post by zin Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:04 am

Hugs dear and welcome to the forum. Sorry I don't live in Auckland, but a support group sounds good. Yes, depression can be a very lonely road. I hope things do start to improve for you, loads more hugs.

Zin
zin
zin

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Needing support Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:01 am

Thank you for your support! I've had Anxiety for 10 years but never had depression. It's such a terrible thing! The Anxiety was hard enough alone, now I have this on top to make things worse. It's getting hard now as I haven't driven in 5 years due to increased Anxiety, and my kids are now 3 & 1. The pressure is now huge and the need to start driving is enormous. So life just decided to throw in PND, it's a real pain!

Needing support

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down