The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youth help??

2 posters

Go down

Youth help?? Empty Youth help??

Post by lostandlonely Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:19 pm

I need help,

i'm recognising some of my warning signs.. but its getting hard to keep the thoughts away when I know another cut will make me feel so much better.

i cant find any counsellors that are in porirua or easily nearby that are budget friendly with my student budget. Can anybody direct me in the right place?

lostandlonely

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-03-01

Back to top Go down

Youth help?? Empty Re: Youth help??

Post by deathsoonplease Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:09 pm

GOD and a good church.
However that may sound to you when there are no more government funded help centers left because our country can no longer afford them, the church will still be there. Salvation Army springs to mind.
I offer this suggestion with some caution because as everyone knows not all churches are created equal, and you must be careful who you choose to trust, some are judgmental. What you need is a group of people who will accept you as you are, at this time.
If you want to talk more send me a pm

deathsoonplease

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by lostandlonely Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:57 am

Im not exactly keen on the idea of going to a church. I dont agree in the slightest with any of the Christian beliefs, and they dont seem to like my sexuality either. :/

lostandlonely

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum