The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

17 with PND

2 posters

Go down

17 with PND Empty 17 with PND

Post by B.d Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:50 am

Hi i''m 17 and I have PND the doctors prescribed me medication but I find that I am in A stink place between taking them and not taking them I am scared pretty much I have been asking people for month's and month's about what should I do and now I think medication is the only option I also suffer from anxiety and for the people who suffer you's will know how I feel please if I can have some advice that will be great.

B.d

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

17 with PND Empty Re: 17 with PND

Post by escadachic Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:06 pm

I too suffered PND. Quite severely. And at first the medication was ok, but the longer I took it, the worse the side effects bothered me. But not everyone has my sensitivity to anti-depressants.

If the doctor hasn't done so already, it might be worth getting you thyroid function checked. That was the source of some of my PND. As mine is under-active and that made for even worse PND.

I do recommend 30 Plus tablets. As sometimes things get messed up with your hormones after having a baby and 30 Plus is developed especially to help with that. But unfortunately it's not one that can get prescribed, but you can buy it online for $29. I find it quite good for me.

I still have an issue with anxiety. But yeah, the 30 Plus tablets help with the moods and depression at least.

Any questions, feel free to private message me on here.
escadachic
escadachic

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum