The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me to stop it ....

Go down

Help me to stop it .... Empty Help me to stop it ....

Post by thedraya Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:54 am

Please ....

I self harm, i dont want to do it but i get some self satisfaction from doing it. Im under a physcologist, my gp and trying different meds ....i feel sick all the time, wanna cry all the time, cant do daily jobs, Ive gone in a big spiral of self destruction ....Im drinking, im gambling .....its insane....i want to be normal again im going to ruin my marriage as my hubby just dosnt understand, i want to enjoy things, i want to enjoy my kids aged from 3 to nearly 17. I want to get back out on my horse....Im lucky i have a hubby, a nice house, nice furniture, horses, a horse float!! Why am i NOT happy Sad I get such bad anxiety that i cut, when i cut i feel so much better.....my physcologist is worried about me, so much that shes contacting my GP for the 2nd time in 2 weeks Crying or Very sad ....I would not contemplate suicide....I have 6 kids that need me, and my biggest fear is dying and not being here for them so i wouldnt purposly put them in that situation ....I just want to be the old me ....the happy bubbly person i used to be, i dont wanna have to drink to be happy, gamble to be happy ....i dont want any of that. But i cant get the energy to get up and do the positive things in life ....

This is crazy i feel like im going insane ....
thedraya
thedraya

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down