The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dmn403, trekerbabe, MyMeaning and Annon, Welcome

Go down

dmn403, trekerbabe, MyMeaning and Annon, Welcome Empty dmn403, trekerbabe, MyMeaning and Annon, Welcome

Post by Paddy Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:09 am

dmn403, trekerbabe, MyMeaning and Annon,

Welcome to The Big Black Dog Message Board and Thank You to each and every one of you for choosing to join us here.

Sorry for the ‘Bulk Welcome’ – I usually try to Welcome folk individually, but my brain offered me such a good deal for a bulk Welcome that well, I couldn’t refuse, sorry.

Anyway, Thanks very much for choosing to join us here and I hope that you will feel free and able to join in any existing Threads on the Board, and to start new Threads as you want or need to.

Please know that you can go back and ‘edit’ anything you write here at any time and you don’t need to give a reason for doing so – the fact that someone may feel a need to edit something they have written here, is reason enough, k.

Take Gentle Care, each and every one of you, cos that’s one of the things we do here – we try to take care and remember that misery isn’t compulsory. We are allowed happier times as well as not. Very Happy

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum