The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duncan, Thank You.

3 posters

Go down

Duncan, Thank You. Empty Duncan, Thank You.

Post by Admin (Paddy) Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:40 am

I’d like once again to express my Gratitude to the continued support from and belief in what we are trying to do here for ourselves and others, by a company called Virtusoft Ltd and a very generous chap on The North Shore, called Duncan.

Once again, Duncan and his company have ‘taken care of’ the Domain Registrations (and costs) for the two URL redirects I offer – www.thebigblackdog.co.nz and www.tbbd.co.nz . Both of which miraculously whisk you here, to our free Message Board.

Duncan, I’d totally forgotten it was that time of year and having to find the cash would have been very hard this month.

Bless You for your continued support and belief in what it is I’m trying to offer folk here at TBBD. An um ‘free to air voice’, so to speak.

‘The Big Black Dog Message Board and Chat Room – offering us a free to air voice.’ I like that and it’s only taken me three years to think of it. See Duncan – your help is even more important than you think – it is inspiring. Cheers, Mate.

Paddy Quinn.
Founder, tea maker, etc.
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Duncan, Thank You. Empty Re: Duncan, Thank You.

Post by ZenMonsta Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:18 am

Thank you Duncan (long time member ...slack arse poster ... I mean me .... not Duncan)!

Mines a slim soy latte with a sweetner thanks Pat! Smile and could you whip up a lchocolate brownie ... Ive developed quite the sweet tooth! Smile
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by britelite Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:05 am

I second daMonsta in thanking you Duncan (I am also a long time member...and a slackerer arse poster)

A earl grey if you please Pat I love you no sugar for me though...we all know Im areadly sweet enough. Duncan, Thank You. 367801
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum