The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from LC - Feeling Lonely

Go down

Message from LC - Feeling Lonely Empty Message from LC - Feeling Lonely

Post by logical-cents Sun May 22, 2011 11:47 pm

We no longer have the internet at home (am at tech at the moment) which I HATE!! We have no phone, no internet and I've got limited texts on my cell phone, so pretty much when my flatmate is out (which is often) I feel really cut off from the world and alone. It also doesn't help that money is tight, we don't have a third flatmate any more and are struggling to find someone so each week now I have about $10 left which goes onto my bus card to get me to and from tech.

Amazingly enough although this is all getting me down a bit it's not all bad, I am looking at trying to get into In-home Childcare. A person from PORSE is coming around on Thursday morning to interview me and access our house, I've got an application form from Barnardos Kidstart, and application form from Kids At Home and am still waiting to hear back from Waikato Family Home Childcare (WFHC). I have also applied for 5 jobs in the last few days so might have some luck somewhere along the line.

Tech seems to be going alright, although it seems like I'm hardly ever there anymore. We are onto lots of assessments at the moment, some I don't need to do, some I finish early so am just sort of backwards and forwards as I need to be.

Hope everyone is well and I should be able to pop back in tomorrow morning. Take care all, I'm thinking of you.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum