The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And one makes six

2 posters

Go down

And one makes six Empty And one makes six

Post by logical-cents Wed May 04, 2011 8:02 am

We have another cat at the moment, taking us up to 6 again. She is a little tabby with a bit of ginger on her back, ear and forehead. She looks to be around Denny's age, about 7 months old.

D was delivering flyers for Martial Arts this afternoon and she ran up from the road and followed him for around an hour so he picked her up and brought her home. He's gonna print out flyers tomorrow and deliver them around the area to try and find where her home is.

She hasn't exactly taken a liking to our other cats, sits there growling and hissing at them. Doesn't seem to worry our guys though, Alice did take a swipe at her at first, Missy is ignoring her and the others have looked at her or sniffed her and just walked away. Think they are too used to many cats being around. Put some food in front of the little girl and she growled/hissed at that lol.

She's lying on the back of the couch behind me at the moment fast asleep. She's such a gorgeous, loving wee thing. Has even been purring.

Paddy, are you 100% sure you don't want another tabby?? We know how much you love them. Very Happy
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

And one makes six Empty Re: And one makes six

Post by Paddy Wed May 04, 2011 10:15 am

LC,

I am very certain that I do not wish to be owned by yet another bloody tabby.

Thank you for thinking of me, but no, I can't help out.

I suppose that as far as Obsessive Compulsive Disorders go, collecting kittens isn't all that bad - bet ya get lots of smiles from them just being themselves.

Have fun, LC. And one makes six 565675 And one makes six 565675 And one makes six 565675 And one makes six 565675 And one makes six 565675 And one makes six 565675

Paddy.

Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Thu May 05, 2011 3:33 am

lol Padd, that's quite alright. We'll probably end up keeping her if can't find owner, though flatmate that is leaving is keen to get a cat so she might take her with her if no luck.

Kitten seems to have taken a liking to me, she slept with me last night, was either curled up on my pillow or under the blankets curled up into my stomach. She's been fast asleep on my bed most of the day. Still hissing and growling at the other cats though and at the food, but she has had some water.

Yep Paddy, they do provide laughs and smiles. Though they can be a pain when they sit right behind you and you don't know and are holding something and turn around and nearly trip up and fall over. But yes wouldn't be without them.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Sat May 07, 2011 9:12 am

We've found her owners. She goes back home tomorrow morning. Her name is Misty.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Sun May 08, 2011 7:37 am

Aw, I bet Misty never forgets her adventure at your place, LC.

And one makes six 565675 And one makes six 565675 And one makes six 565675 And one makes six 565675 And one makes six 565675 And one makes six 565675 And one makes six 565675 And one makes six 565675 And one makes six 565675 And one makes six 565675

Paddy.

PS.
TBT tripped me up outside last night in an ambush. Lucky the grass was wet and soft, lol. I'll get her back, just you wait and see. cheers
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum