The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell Post

4 posters

Go down

Farewell Post Empty Farewell Post

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:52 am

It is with sadness that I write this post. I have been with TBBD since its early days in 2008. In those early days it provided me with some much needed social contact, at the time I was on home d and my social interaction was very limited.

I have met some great people through this site, many who I now interact with away from this site and also who I interact with in real life and have become close friends with.

I admire Paddy for setting up this site and the intention behind this. Sadly Paddy has been misguided at times in the running of this site and a number of members have left because of this. Normally it was enough to lodge a post disagreeing with Paddy and move on. Sadly over the last couple of days Paddy has gone too far. I tried to be reasonable and Paddy again step over the mark. For me this place is no longer a safe place for me.

In regards to the matter of Paddys recent behaviour, please note I will not be following it up with any sort of action. All I asked for was an apology and the matter could have been resolved. This place is too important for too many people and I do not wish to put them at risk.

As for the intial post that started this whole mess, though I have not done anything wrong I apologise to those who feel it was inapporiate.

I wish the members all the best and please stay safe.

Roswell

Back to top Go down

Farewell Post Empty Re: Farewell Post

Post by jaffakiwi Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:24 am

Farewell, Roswell.

I will miss you here at TBBD. I'm glad we are in touch on Facebook, but I feel that the TBBD community is missing out by losing you.

It really is a shame that you felt this was necessary.

Take care.

jaffakiwi

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by becks Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:40 am

Oh Ros I feel sad reading your post. Sad I understand why you have chosen to leave and I accept the fact that you felt this was the best thing for you. I think that there will be a 'gap' in TBBD without you. You are a frequent visitor and you post regularly. Although I don't know you well, I have found you to be kind, caring, sensitive and non-judgemental. You also have a good sense of humour! I wish you all the best Ros, both personally and professionally. Best wishes, Becks. flower
becks
becks

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by daze7 Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Hello Rossie, I'm very sorry to see you go too. Take good care of yourself, and my very best wishes to you for the future.

Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Maisie Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:38 am

I dont know you from a bar of soap, but I can completely understand your leaving here - if I was in your shoes then I would feel the same way. What happened to you was very wrong.

Maisie

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum