The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck off and leave me alone!

2 posters

Go down

Fuck off and leave me alone! Empty Fuck off and leave me alone!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:20 am

I have had a really busy couple of weeks with work and then the quakes in both Chch and Wellington.

Work has been nuts with some really stressful clients and two emergency situations, one which was so serious I had too breech confidance!

The quakes have been a wake-up call for a lot of people. I have after work been helpping with emergency plans and helpping a couple of friends with emergency kits as they were unsure of what to do.

I was supose to have two days stress leave, while I did not work other people kept eating up my bloody time and I was just buggered at the end of it.

Was about to go to bed tonight and a friend rang up paranoid about quakes and wanted to talk.

Oh and landladys son is on home leave from the ward tomorrow.

So the rules for this weekend:
- I have turned off my cellphone till Monday morning
- Have told landlady if anyone rings for me I not here

My cellphone almost ended up in Wellington Harbour the other day, I was so close to throwing it out the window as it would not shut up!.

Please feel free to comment but I am unlikely to reply till Monday.

Back to top Go down

Fuck off and leave me alone! Empty Re: Fuck off and leave me alone!

Post by mylife Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:46 am

Ros,

Make sure you put your feet up, grab a beer, chips and dip or pop corn and watch a bloody good movie. Smile
mylife
mylife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mumtothree Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:12 am

look after yourself ross
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:57 am

Last edited by wowinnz on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:52 am

Hey,

I have surfaced again after a couple of days TLC. I have got up as am off to a fundraiser and just waiting for my ride.

Had a quiet day yesterday, read a book, lunch with a friend, did some work and study at a lazy pace.

I have had two more requests for emergency plans, so I have given them links from the Ministry Of Civil Defence and Emergency Management webpage. The links are to two audit tools I use in hazard identification. Have said I too busy to do them but they can contact me if needed.

Last night I watched a movie, had the oil burner going and did some cross-stitch and ate chcolate. I have not touched my cross-stitch for months.

Today was another lie in. A friend came over for coffee and then I watched a movie and ate a whole packet of chcolate biscults! I went back to bed and slept and had cuddles with baldy bum.

When I woke up I turned my cell on to remind my friend about the function and there was five texts waiting for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down