The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one of my biggest fears has become a reality!

4 posters

Go down

one of my biggest fears has become a reality! Empty one of my biggest fears has become a reality!

Post by lifeshouldbegreat Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:17 pm

I have always been terrified of Lily burning herself,whether it be putting a hand on the element,touching the heater or tipping boiling water on herself.
Her and Hubby have gone by ambulance as she managed to grab a freshly poured cup of tea which burnt her ear,side of her face,shoulder and chest and just as I write this got a phone call,the ambulance took them to the doctors first as the burns were hardly red by the time the ambulance arrived(thanks to my husbands quick thinking and actions she was in a cold shower seconds after it happened,whereas I wouldve panicked!)and she is ok,doesnt need to go to the hospital,I had to stay here with Trista so have been a very stressed out mummy,my poor baby when she was screaming it was heart breaking!!!!
lifeshouldbegreat
lifeshouldbegreat

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

one of my biggest fears has become a reality! Empty Re: one of my biggest fears has become a reality!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:36 pm

Hey

Hope you dont beat yourself up about this. Accidents do happen sometimes.

The main thing is that your daughter is ok.

Hugs

Back to top Go down

one of my biggest fears has become a reality! Empty Re: one of my biggest fears has become a reality!

Post by ZenMonsta Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:49 pm

hugs babe......i hope your baby is ok......and....

these things happen honey

blame is pointless!

hugs

Monsta
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by diggingdeep Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:02 pm

Thinking of you hun, its one of my biggest fears with a toddler too.
But they are just SO fast, and no matter what we do, we cannot protect them 24/7.

Hope your wee girl is ok, they sure know how to scare the heck out of us huh?
diggingdeep
diggingdeep

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Southernbelle Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:59 am

Hi Life,

Hope all is better now, Thinking of you and your family.

Belle xx
Southernbelle
Southernbelle

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeshouldbegreat Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:12 am

lily is 100% fine,in fact we just built a block tower together(i was only allowed to hand her the blocks!) and it was about as tall as she is,she even managed to construct a staircase(this child is too smart,not even 2 yet!!)in the tower/building and the she knocked it down and started building again!!you wouldnt know that a few hours ago she spilt hot bolied liquid on herself
lifeshouldbegreat
lifeshouldbegreat

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down