The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dogs a cow

2 posters

Go down

My dogs a cow Empty My dogs a cow

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Since 1am Dog has been scratching to go outside I have got up three times to let her outside. I watched her on her third outing, she was being a cow, a night time cow!!!

Dog got an upset tummy me thinks - 1am in the morning!!!!

My night sleepers are a no go now..... (right this minutes she is in her bed sleepin!!!) And yah know what, I'll log off here , snuggle back under my covers and the door scratching is going to start again!!! ....

I even tried my MP3 to try and ignore her, but I could hear other noises, which were 'bumps in the night', so scared myself silly.

Dog I love you but you are pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep rendeer Sleep drunken bom confused affraid alien cyclops pirat pig farao scratch afro elephant study queen My dogs a cow 367801 Question Idea Arrow Neutral Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you

Ummmmmmmmmmmm that felt better....Vent and then have fun with the Emoticons...... Pfft night

I'm tempted to hire an on call dog- sitter. I wonder if they are open at 3:30am and they do mates rates.

Last edited by Poetry on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

My dogs a cow Empty Re: My dogs a cow

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:07 pm

grrr we have the same with our Jenny, sometimes she just stands on the deck and 'sniffs the breeze'.

Very frustrating, and yes we growl and vent at her. In te end she gets the message.

dFifferent story if she has an upset tummy tho!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:37 am

There actually appears to be two types of grass eating behavior in dogs. Some dogs take a few nibbles, while others eat quickly, barely chewing the grass. Unchewed grass often translates to near instant vomiting. Dogs that are careful grazers, on the other hand, may not get sick from grass.

The latter case suggests that some dogs eat grass because they enjoy it.

So in other words Dog had the munchies

LOL Mylife, Dog sniffs and licks the air at the same time ...weird dog. I woke to a PUDDLE in the bathroom- I'm seriously asking a friend for a Molly stay-over. I need sleep................. Sleep

Last edited by Poetry on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Embarassed Molly stayed with a friends last night, I didn't even feel guilty, nor worried I wouldn't cope with a night without her Embarassed

I GOT INTO BED LAST NIGHT AT 8PM READ TIL 8.30PM, WOKE 9.45AM Shocked

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW... THATS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED WHEN I TOOK MY NIGHT meds cheers

My dogs a cow 342442

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:08 am

yay for poetry! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:00 am

Last edited by wowinnz on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 am

Have meet wows dogs and they are cute.

Was going out tonight for an nzd event and had the usual shit, shower and shave. Got ready and has some spare time so sat down to read. The cat decided it wanted cuddles, this was ok it was the resulting cat drool that wasn't Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebird1 Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:45 am

BUT did you enjoy the event?
Bluebird1
Bluebird1

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:15 am

Was an good event, nice and relaxed. I have an NZD event organised for this Friday. We are going to my local pub for a meal and then they have a DJ on.

There is a group of us hopeing to do regular events. We discussed some ideas like different restruants we want to go to, cafes, picinic at the beach, camping and maybe speedway.

Back to top Go down

Post by IBMAREE Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:43 am

Well Poetry at least you only have a dog that thinks its a cow. I have a 12 year old cat that waits til its raining and then goes fishing. And yes unfortunately we live next to a reserve and in that reserve there is a creek!
Well then with that special call that cats have when they have caught something in she comes with...wait for it....an eel and its big and slippery and ugh then she proceeds to eat it unless we can catch her and put her out eel and all. My cats not a cow shes a fishercat! My dogs a cow 565675
IBMAREE
IBMAREE

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down