The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I stood up for myself and it felt great

2 posters

Go down

I stood up for myself and it felt great Empty I stood up for myself and it felt great

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:07 am

As some of you know I have been having on going issues with my dealings with the probation office.

I was meant to go in to report today but rang up to advise I would not be in due to being sick. I advised my probation officer I required a couple of absences for early next week befire he is meant to come and see me. One of these absences was so I could get out and vote. my probation officer told me no absences were being granted to allow people out to vote and that I should have organised a postal vote. He had failed to tell me this earlier on.

I strong believe that ones right to vote is very important and exerciseing that right is vital. I told y probation officer that I was unipressed and that if something was not sorted I proised to rise hell. He said he would look into it.

After that I rang the Ombudsmans Office to follow up but also rang the paper.

The DOminion is going to do a story on the issue tomorrow.

I did get to vote int he end, only just. A JP, a returning officer and a witness turned up to allow me to do a special vote.

I feel great for finally standing upto Probation. I just normally end up rolling over.

alien

Back to top Go down

I stood up for myself and it felt great Empty Re: I stood up for myself and it felt great

Post by Southernbelle Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:48 am

WTG Rossy!

I am so dam proud of you! Thats a huge step for you and i bet you are feeling so good about yourself and you should be too!
people forget, hmm or neglect, at times that we are all human and each and every1 of us has rights. you did just as you should have!

Belle
Southernbelle
Southernbelle

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

I stood up for myself and it felt great Empty Re: I stood up for myself and it felt great

Post by ZenMonsta Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:23 am

well done my matey potatey!

Id say im proud but ya know that already. Im just happy for you mate. Happy for YOU!

Monsta
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum