The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please post the first thing that comes into your head when you read the next sentence

5 posters

Go down

Please post the first thing that comes into your head when you read the next sentence Empty Please post the first thing that comes into your head when you read the next sentence

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Last edited by wowinnz on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Please post the first thing that comes into your head when you read the next sentence Empty Re: Please post the first thing that comes into your head when you read the next sentence

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:08 pm

NOT ALONE .... Question

Back to top Go down

Please post the first thing that comes into your head when you read the next sentence Empty Re: Please post the first thing that comes into your head when you read the next sentence

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by mumtothree Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:03 am

Included
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jaffakiwi Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:16 am

I also thought overwhelmed

jaffakiwi

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by daze7 Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:28 pm

This isn't a spontaneous idea!!!! I've been thinking about this for a couple of days!

One of the things that is the opposite of being lonely for me is:

Having a friend I can phone and chat with ..... especially someone who understands what I experience re depression. We may not talk about depression, but I can be open. ............... Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:40 pm

Laughs at dazes thinking about question for a couple of days.....I have just come in, thinking it was one of those where you name what directly comes to mind......then went back to first post just to make certain....ok,
the opposite of lonely..

to me, would be not alone as Poetry said, or unlonely ......lol,

but, is there such a word.....I dont know!

But satisfied comes to mind, thinking although, we may be alone, we are content.......busy, engaged, ....etc!!
Apricot
Apricot

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:44 am

surrounded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:38 pm

I actually enjoyed the question, good to really stop and think!
thanks for posting it Wow"

Apricot
XO
Apricot
Apricot

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Books4NZ Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:22 am

Ditto Daze.. :-)
Books4NZ
Books4NZ

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum