The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears of a clown

Go down

Tears of a clown Empty Tears of a clown

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:19 am

Why do we do it.

Helpped out with a party yesterday, I couldn't really grt out of it. It was a whole heap of kids over for a nineth bday of the daughter of the lady I board with.

I smiled and played the part but all I wanted to do was just go to y room and hide under the duvet. It did not help that I had completed an exam in the morning and also had a crook gut half the night and all day.

Once the kids left it was the turn of the adults to turn up and pass on their birthday wishes. To put it bluntly I couldn't be assed.

I managed to sort of escape by heading down to the kitchen and starting on the clean up with y P3 player up. But people kept comming down telling me to join in etc.

I also got bailed up cos I was not wineing last night. Shit I was crook half the day and didn't feel like wine.

I got to go through it all again tonight. Am due at someones place to watch the fireworks and honestly I can't really be stuffed.

Roswell

alien

Back to top Go down

Tears of a clown Empty Re: Tears of a clown

Post by daze7 Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:17 am

Hi Roswell, that 'people pleasing' is hard work - and yes we all do it! Don't go tonight - plead sick - will you resent going if you buy into it! .... Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:51 am

Wish it was that easy, just plead sick.

But I have asked for my months social time to be used tonite. So it is either go or not go and lose out on my one social outting for the month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down