The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well that didnt go down well...my cooking that is

Go down

well that didnt go down well...my cooking that is Empty well that didnt go down well...my cooking that is

Post by smiley Tue May 04, 2010 8:50 am

Went all homely today and made rice pudding in the crock pot(first time in there). Made roasted potatos and carrots and kumara with yummy stuff and baked cauliflower with horseradish sauce and a quiche.......Well the rice pud is gluppy and blah(kids ate it though) the quiche was OK and I had to thow away the veg and thing I cooked it in cause (bugger bugger bollicks) it was a microwave dish made of metal? go figure! so all the yucky black stuff scraped off on to the food ...ah sigh..and my dream of being the new Nigella...over before it begun.... oh the cauliflour was yum too so not a complete stuff up...groan tongue

Last edited by smiley on Tue May 04, 2010 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because this big elefant thing came just out of no where and kept sitting on my key board vaking be smell bid)
smiley
smiley

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down