The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mutter Mutter. Again (or is that, Still?)

2 posters

Go down

Mutter Mutter. Again (or is that, Still?) Empty Mutter Mutter. Again (or is that, Still?)

Post by Paddy Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:23 am

I'm feeling a bit sorry for meself, today. Yeah, even more so than usual, now that you ask. Razz

I've been thinking. Yeah, I know. But it is true, I was. Hurt too. My Brain Nueron is tired now. The Poor Thing.

There is sooooo much unused 'real estate' in a males brain - think about it - huge chunks that We have no need for - the Modesty bit, the What are You Thinking Bit (the answer is ALWAYS Nothing), the Ask for Directions bit, the Is it Good for you too, bit, the read the bloody Manual bit, the Important Dates Remembery bit and so the List goes on.

So why then, is the Pituitary Gland tucked away in a totally inaccessable possie in the lump of quivery grey jelly called my brain?

Memo to Creator:
Next Upgrade of the Base Model - here's a Tip - Shift Blokes Pituitary Glands to a more user friendly, homeworkshop-capable DIY possie. Ta. Rolling Eyes

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Mutter Mutter. Again (or is that, Still?) Empty Re: Mutter Mutter. Again (or is that, Still?)

Post by peterpam Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:30 am

Your brains fine Paddy, sharp as, sweet. Hey between you and me we could have the next upgrade sorted quick smart, I too have a few ideas, lol. Hugs to you

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down